Author Topic: Fane  (Read 68062 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fane
« Reply #135: June 20, 2013, 11:45:20 PM »
Sirion have a history and I believe most of our players knows very well why we are marching to war. Something we don't need to explain here in every detail just to please another players in a OOC level. Ignore the entire history of a realm because of new players is a complete non-sense. They have to learn, if they care, about the realm, its history and reasons to go to war. We have many old characters to teach them and I have more than 150 RPs with Erik that I will never forget just because new people want to dance holding hands. And surprise, they want to fight.

Sirion have many reasons to declare war. Historic reasons and new reasons as well. From our perspective, Armstrong is a traitor that want to hold the city for himself, not a King with intentions to grow (even if he had such reasons), then we don't need to respect his claims. And even if he had legitimate claims, the realm with more power, for any reason, including greed (pure and simple), usually gets what it wants. We have many things going on, we just don't need to tell it here like the villain of a slapstick movie.

For the people who wants to see Avamar burning, you will need to wait for another couple of years. Now, Erik the Terrible is marching to assault Oligarch. I love new nicknames.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!