Author Topic: Fane  (Read 68165 times)

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Fane
« Reply #165: June 21, 2013, 09:36:12 AM »

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I proudly announce to you the full casualty list of the first Battle for Fane!

Woundings
Ryu Hinamoto, Royal of Sirion has been wounded by Archers of Dawn (50).
Amar Eastwood, Count of Glinmar has been wounded by Miller's Quarter Sentries (61).
Karlaek von Murodore, Justiciar of the Castle of Fane, Knight of Oligarch, Marshal of White Armour has been wounded by Dark Ones (7).
Zakilevo Lapallanch, Prime Minister of Sirion, Royal of Sirion has been wounded by (49).
Erik Eyolf Serpentis, Royal of Sirion, Duke of Avamar, Margrave of Avamar has been wounded by Outer Ring Garisson (64).
Armstrong Ironsides, King, Merchant Chief of Fane, Royal of Fane, Duke of Oligarch, Margrave of Oligarch has been wounded by Caqueta Fort Defenders (6).
Karlaek von Murodore, Justiciar of the Castle of Fane, Knight of Oligarch, Marshal of White Armour has been wounded by Al Amarah Skirmishers (3).
Dal van Belhanka, Knight of Avamar has been wounded by (48).
Stella' Telmes Terises, Dame of Oligarch has been wounded by Stormwalkers (38).
Vercinge Feylonis, Knight of Slimbar has been wounded by Eastern Wall Guardsmen (54).
Giselle Relak, Margravine of Krimml, Marshal of Silver Legion has been wounded by Oligarch Militants (63).
Elena Atkinson, Banker of Sirion, Countess of Elmbar has been wounded by Outer Ring Garisson (64).
Ryu Hinamoto, Royal of Sirion has been wounded by Eastern Wall Guardsmen (54).
Benton Kabrinski, Knight of Avamar has been wounded by Miller's Quarter Sentries (61).
Arturo Alumaani, Count of Limbar, Marshal of Army of Sirion has been wounded by Outer Ring Garisson (64).
Sir Malakai Wolf, Baron of Caqueta has been wounded by Outer Ring Garisson (64).

Captured
Sir Ubin cIipt, Count of Braga, Marshal of Sirion Scarlet Hunters has been captured by Miller's Quarter Sentries (61).
Caelitus Acies Dux Ducis, Baron of Sermbar has been captured by Farmer's Gate Wardens (58).
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there