Author Topic: Fane  (Read 67745 times)

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Fane
« Reply #210: August 01, 2013, 10:40:13 PM »

Hear ye, hear ye, the King of Fane is dead!
Duel Death   (16 hours, 29 minutes ago)
Armstrong has suffered a fatal blow in a duel against Malakai. He died quickly.

Duel   (16 hours, 29 minutes ago)
Armstrong Ironsides, King of Fane, Royal of Fane, Duke of Oligarch meets his challenger Sir Malakai Wolf, Legodos of Nivemus, Baron of Caqueta, Marshal of High Guard for the agreed duel till death.
Malakai has decided to use the 'trick moves' strategy while Armstrong has chosen the 'overrun' strategy, giving Malakai the advantage.
The duel goes as planned, then badly for Armstrong. He suffers several slight wounds, then a final, fatal blow. The healers hurry, but they are too late.
Malakai, although the winner, has also suffered a light wound.

That is by far the absolute greatest conclusion to any character I have ever played in BattleMaster. I have to give complete credit to the player of Malakai Wolf for his patience in all of the trouble that Armstrong went through after the loss of Fane. You guys have no idea how long we've been trying to have this duel, and it ended exactly the way I prayed it would!

Armstrong never had any last words, but if he spoke before bleeding out from the wound he would say this "By the ashes of my fathers and the temple of my God, I say, Glory Be..."

All hail the Fallen King!
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there