Author Topic: Fane  (Read 67065 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fane
« Reply #165: June 21, 2013, 07:46:08 AM »
The battle is epic. I cannot recall a battle where Brock has not been wounded. He manages to stay injury-free. Maybe because he has wine before the battle, rather than cake suggested by Fane fair lady :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #166: June 21, 2013, 09:36:12 AM »

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I proudly announce to you the full casualty list of the first Battle for Fane!

Woundings
Ryu Hinamoto, Royal of Sirion has been wounded by Archers of Dawn (50).
Amar Eastwood, Count of Glinmar has been wounded by Miller's Quarter Sentries (61).
Karlaek von Murodore, Justiciar of the Castle of Fane, Knight of Oligarch, Marshal of White Armour has been wounded by Dark Ones (7).
Zakilevo Lapallanch, Prime Minister of Sirion, Royal of Sirion has been wounded by (49).
Erik Eyolf Serpentis, Royal of Sirion, Duke of Avamar, Margrave of Avamar has been wounded by Outer Ring Garisson (64).
Armstrong Ironsides, King, Merchant Chief of Fane, Royal of Fane, Duke of Oligarch, Margrave of Oligarch has been wounded by Caqueta Fort Defenders (6).
Karlaek von Murodore, Justiciar of the Castle of Fane, Knight of Oligarch, Marshal of White Armour has been wounded by Al Amarah Skirmishers (3).
Dal van Belhanka, Knight of Avamar has been wounded by (48).
Stella' Telmes Terises, Dame of Oligarch has been wounded by Stormwalkers (38).
Vercinge Feylonis, Knight of Slimbar has been wounded by Eastern Wall Guardsmen (54).
Giselle Relak, Margravine of Krimml, Marshal of Silver Legion has been wounded by Oligarch Militants (63).
Elena Atkinson, Banker of Sirion, Countess of Elmbar has been wounded by Outer Ring Garisson (64).
Ryu Hinamoto, Royal of Sirion has been wounded by Eastern Wall Guardsmen (54).
Benton Kabrinski, Knight of Avamar has been wounded by Miller's Quarter Sentries (61).
Arturo Alumaani, Count of Limbar, Marshal of Army of Sirion has been wounded by Outer Ring Garisson (64).
Sir Malakai Wolf, Baron of Caqueta has been wounded by Outer Ring Garisson (64).

Captured
Sir Ubin cIipt, Count of Braga, Marshal of Sirion Scarlet Hunters has been captured by Miller's Quarter Sentries (61).
Caelitus Acies Dux Ducis, Baron of Sermbar has been captured by Farmer's Gate Wardens (58).
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #167: June 21, 2013, 09:37:39 AM »
That was some epic battle. Haven't had that in awhile.  8)

EPIC

This is why Fane exists.
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #168: June 21, 2013, 01:37:10 PM »
So, nobody has a government now?  :)
Ardet nec consumitur.

trying

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #169: June 21, 2013, 03:15:03 PM »
Most of them healed instantly.
I didn't know it was possible to get wounded twice in a battle.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #170: June 21, 2013, 06:48:15 PM »

Here is the casualty list for the second Battle for Fane:

Wounded
Armstrong Ironsides, King, Merchant Chief of Fane, Royal of Fane, Duke of Oligarch, Margrave of Oligarch has been wounded by Dark Ones (7).
Eonlia Frostwood, Dame of Oligarch has been wounded by Rollbar Auxiliaries (30).
Stella' Telmes Terises, Dame of Oligarch has been wounded by Kabrinski Guard (22).
Manish Eastwood, Count of Lissambar has been wounded by Archers of Dawn (44).
Athemar Mayfield, Knight of Osslamar has been wounded by Guardians of Westmoor (52).
Stella' Telmes Terises, Dame of Oligarch has been wounded by Riders of Lissambar (29).
Cain Erendegard, Knight of Limbar has been wounded by The Weathered Souls (60).
Otto Lucifer, Count of Rollbar has been wounded by Eastern Wall Guardsmen (49).
Otto Lucifer, Count of Rollbar has been seriously wounded by Archers of Dawn (44).
Didymus La Pointe, Count of Hillmar, Marshal of Red Dragons has been wounded by Outer Ring Garisson (56).

Captured
Athemar Mayfield, Knight of Osslamar has been captured by Guardians of Westmoor (52).

Hinamoto

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #171: June 21, 2013, 06:50:28 PM »
Im like  :o with my SF unit. Simply amazing.
“A leader leads by example, not by force” .- Sun Tzu

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #172: June 21, 2013, 10:02:02 PM »
I'm gaining more honour and prestige in two days then in months in Niselur.  If we hold on for two more battles I can become ruler eventually.
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)

Zakilevo

« Reply #173: June 21, 2013, 10:13:10 PM »
I'm gaining more honour and prestige in two days then in months in Niselur.  If we hold on for two more battles I can become ruler eventually.

The best way to get the ruler fames :). Join a dying realm and become a ruler and stay as a ruler for 100 days. You get 4 fame point easily.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #174: June 21, 2013, 10:34:59 PM »
I'm still waiting another fame point for being Duke for the first time in Dwilight, but as it seems, I never get fame points from Dwilight.

And good to know, Zaki... you need to retire so I can win the 4 points with Erik... lol.

Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Zakilevo

« Reply #175: June 21, 2013, 11:01:11 PM »
I'm still waiting another fame point for being Duke for the first time in Dwilight, but as it seems, I never get fame points from Dwilight.

And good to know, Zaki... you need to retire so I can win the 4 points with Erik... lol.
You already got your duke fame. You only get 1 point of fame from being a duke.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #176: June 21, 2013, 11:23:57 PM »
You get two for being Duke, actually :)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #177: June 21, 2013, 11:25:16 PM »
You get two for being Duke, actually :)

But you get them at the same time.

There are no fame points that you can get again for doing the same thing on other continents, or with other characters. They are all strictly limited to the first instance of each event within your family.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #178: June 22, 2013, 12:36:58 AM »
Good to know before start another rebellion.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #179: June 22, 2013, 07:16:00 AM »

Thus begins the drudge of a city TO. Here's to cancelling it every turn!

And Armstrong was wounded again, that's all  three battles now. I am surprised he has not been killed yet. If not, God wills it!