Author Topic: Fane  (Read 66962 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fane
« Reply #210: June 27, 2013, 04:08:09 AM »
Sirion is vulnerable by sea... then it's wise to reduce some power around before we have sea travels in East Continent.  8)
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #211: June 27, 2013, 06:54:56 AM »
Sirion is vulnerable by sea... then it's wise to reduce some power around before we have sea travels in East Continent.  8)

Then you should count who has most cities at sea near Sirion. Hint, it's not Perdan.  ;D

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #212: June 30, 2013, 07:19:33 PM »
Is it... umm... Caligus :)
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #213: July 05, 2013, 09:32:04 AM »

Hey Sirion and Nivemus, stop assassinating/capturing Armstrong! I am planning on engaging in death duels, so quit interfering! If you want me ousted just let time and circumstance do the job - everything will take care of itself!!!!! Armstrong is wounded still, but as he heals I want to be fully fit to fight in a death duel. We were SO close three or four days ago but someone from Sirion decided to cut into Armstrong. Not nice!!

:-*

Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #214: July 09, 2013, 05:13:06 AM »
Hey Sirion and Nivemus, stop assassinating/capturing Armstrong! I am planning on engaging in death duels, so quit interfering! If you want me ousted just let time and circumstance do the job - everything will take care of itself!!!!! Armstrong is wounded still, but as he heals I want to be fully fit to fight in a death duel. We were SO close three or four days ago but someone from Sirion decided to cut into Armstrong. Not nice!!

:-*
Maybe there is big gold bounty on Armstrong head, so the infiltrator could not resist.

There is one Nivemus noble wants a death duel with Armstrong, somehow your Mr Dumbledore tried to Avada Kedavra him instead not so long ago. Not sure what we want to do with Dumbledore in our prison as his name is a good guy name 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

loren

• Noble Lord
  • I'm too old for this
    • View Profile
« Reply #215: July 11, 2013, 04:30:58 PM »
With the provisions.php working now it's time to end this ill fated realm! =) <3 Armstrong's following Gregor's lead and just seceding.

Turner

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #216: July 12, 2013, 01:59:47 AM »
Armstrong should just switch the city to Sirion and hold onto it. That would be funny, they get it but dont control it  8)
Michael (BT) - Marcus (BT) - Antonious (EC) - Claudius (EC)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217: July 12, 2013, 03:24:17 AM »
*ban*

Problem solved.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #218: July 12, 2013, 10:24:29 AM »
....<3 Armstrong's following Gregor's lead and just seceding.

Pretty much. It's true to character that the first war Armstrong ever fought in was against the Confederacy of Fontan. And, the first city siege he ever saw/participated in was against Krimml after Duke Alexi Pelvin transferred the capital duchy to Perdan. So, in a way, Armstrong is a product of his upbringing and environment.

It's society's fault!
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #219: July 13, 2013, 12:45:11 AM »
The short history of Fane ends today.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #220: August 01, 2013, 10:40:13 PM »

Hear ye, hear ye, the King of Fane is dead!
Duel Death   (16 hours, 29 minutes ago)
Armstrong has suffered a fatal blow in a duel against Malakai. He died quickly.

Duel   (16 hours, 29 minutes ago)
Armstrong Ironsides, King of Fane, Royal of Fane, Duke of Oligarch meets his challenger Sir Malakai Wolf, Legodos of Nivemus, Baron of Caqueta, Marshal of High Guard for the agreed duel till death.
Malakai has decided to use the 'trick moves' strategy while Armstrong has chosen the 'overrun' strategy, giving Malakai the advantage.
The duel goes as planned, then badly for Armstrong. He suffers several slight wounds, then a final, fatal blow. The healers hurry, but they are too late.
Malakai, although the winner, has also suffered a light wound.

That is by far the absolute greatest conclusion to any character I have ever played in BattleMaster. I have to give complete credit to the player of Malakai Wolf for his patience in all of the trouble that Armstrong went through after the loss of Fane. You guys have no idea how long we've been trying to have this duel, and it ended exactly the way I prayed it would!

Armstrong never had any last words, but if he spoke before bleeding out from the wound he would say this "By the ashes of my fathers and the temple of my God, I say, Glory Be..."

All hail the Fallen King!

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #221: August 02, 2013, 02:16:54 AM »
I'm glad he met the end you wanted for him. Armstrong was a great, well-drawn character and he deserved to go out in the style you wanted.

If we can get his body back from Nivemus, the CoH will lay him to rest in the Sacred Order of Battle in Morshes, as per his wishes. Thomas has given him a full pardon and decreed that Armstrong will be entombed with all honours due to a fallen king. His weapons, armour, and the flag and crown of Fane will be placed in the tomb with him. Let the bards make him into a legend.

All hail Armstrong, the once and future king!  ;)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #222: August 02, 2013, 02:24:04 AM »
Nivemus will gladly deliver his body with full respect given to the man. Let us know IC? 8)

By the way, do anyone calculate how long Fane realm is created until its demise?
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #223: August 02, 2013, 04:45:51 AM »
I'm glad he met the end you wanted for him. Armstrong was a great, well-drawn character and he deserved to go out in the style you wanted.

If we can get his body back from Nivemus, the CoH will lay him to rest in the Sacred Order of Battle in Morshes, as per his wishes. Thomas has given him a full pardon and decreed that Armstrong will be entombed with all honours due to a fallen king. His weapons, armour, and the flag and crown of Fane will be placed in the tomb with him. Let the bards make him into a legend.

All hail Armstrong, the once and future king!  ;)

Burial in Morshes would please Armstrong very much! Let me know if there are any RPs so I can collect them :)

Nivemus will gladly deliver his body with full respect given to the man. Let us know IC? 8)

By the way, do anyone calculate how long Fane realm is created until its demise?

Let's see, it lasted from June 3rd to July 13th, so a little over one month-ish.

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #224: August 02, 2013, 06:16:26 AM »
Legendary hero buried   (just in)
The Ironsides family commemorates the dead hero Armstrong, a legend known all over the world. Admirers, friends and even enemies visit his grave.

Thought you only get that if you died as a hero in a battle?  ???
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words