Author Topic: Aurvandil  (Read 80390 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Aurvandil
« Reply #75: July 01, 2013, 04:21:51 PM »
I would love for someone with the authority to check nobles sitting in the Candiels, this !@#$ is annoying.

If you believe someone to be multi-cheating, then please file an official Titan report. Do not publicly accuse others of cheating or abuses.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: July 02, 2013, 10:03:20 AM »
You dont even wanna know how many active nobles are in Aurvandil now...

I have an active noble there, I know. ;)

What in the hell happened? There are two lords in the entire realm??

One currently. Two Dukes and three duchies too.

Multies again?

I'm not sure, but it doesn't seem like it. More like a majority of players have lost interest in the realm since the whole Medicant Incident.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: July 02, 2013, 12:30:57 PM »
I'm not sure, but it doesn't seem like it. More like a majority of players have lost interest in the realm since the whole Medicant Incident.

And autopause all at the same time...?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: July 02, 2013, 12:45:13 PM »
Last time I checked the regions were all filled to the brim with knights and lords in aurvandil with full estate occupation and now everything is vacant.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: July 02, 2013, 01:02:14 PM »
And autopause all at the same time...?

Impossible!  ;)
We live lives in beautiful lies...

sharkattack

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: July 02, 2013, 01:37:51 PM »
They didn't autopause at same time but there is around 20 nobles without units sitting in capital like they are inactive but there are no activity warnings or anything...

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: July 02, 2013, 03:00:42 PM »
They didn't autopause at same time but there is around 20 nobles without units sitting in capital like they are inactive but there are no activity warnings or anything...

I imagine its like that scene in 'I am Legend' when they run into that room of sleeping vampires guys all huddled together in a dark room...
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: July 02, 2013, 03:19:49 PM »

Yeah that is odd...

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #83: July 02, 2013, 05:26:59 PM »
Rynn's doin stuff...
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

egamma

« Reply #84: July 02, 2013, 06:46:31 PM »
The autopause scripts don't run continually; it's entirely possible that a lot of them autopaused within the same 2 week period, and then the cleanup script nabbed them all at the same time.

http://battlemaster.org/testing/charlist.php

Also, I see 45 active characters in Aurvandil. At least two of those players I can vouch for.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 06:50:21 PM by egamma »

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: July 02, 2013, 07:21:58 PM »
The autopause scripts don't run continually; it's entirely possible that a lot of them autopaused within the same 2 week period, and then the cleanup script nabbed them all at the same time.

Autopausing is part of the cleanup script. It runs every day. There are periods when part or all of the script is broken, and during that period, autopauses will not happen, and they will all bunch up on the day the fixed script goes live. However, there have not (to my knowledge, and I'm the one who should know) been any such breakages in the recent past.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: July 03, 2013, 01:46:06 AM »
Imagine my frustration as general. Neither the carrot nor the stick work with inactives  >:(

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
« Reply #87: July 03, 2013, 03:19:17 AM »
20 inactive nobles, all at the same time. I bet they went inactive around the same time exactly as Falkirk's 9 or so remaining nobles went inactive.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #88: July 03, 2013, 03:21:25 AM »
20 inactive nobles, all at the same time. I bet they went inactive around the same time exactly as Falkirk's 9 or so remaining nobles went inactive.

But yea, that's totally legit. Nothing to be suspicious about, here.

How on earth can the legit players stand this !@#$? I'd have left that (those) realm(s) ages ago. By sticking around, they are aiding the cheaters and benefiting from it.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #89: July 03, 2013, 03:29:50 AM »
But yea, that's totally legit. Nothing to be suspicious about, here.

How on earth can the legit players stand this !@#$? I'd have left that (those) realm(s) ages ago. By sticking around, they are aiding the cheaters and benefiting from it.

This in and of itself is in no way proof of cheating.

It is highly indicative of a group of players (probably with an OOC connection) getting pissed off that their advantage is gone, and just stopping playing en masse.
Timothy Collett