Author Topic: Aurvandil  (Read 80380 times)

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Aurvandil
« Reply #150: July 12, 2013, 04:05:55 PM »
We are coming to get you! Plus i think we are all hero class so that should make things more interesting.

I approve a last stand.

Make sure you join Fissoa or Barca after, we'll need more players to refound the new Realm and that way you can add any RP idea's to the mix.   

Aurvandil needs to go as Mendicant's baby but the new Realm will have an influx of players hopefully.  I even hear there is a war up north!

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #151: July 12, 2013, 05:33:30 PM »
I even hear there is a war up north!

Just a small one, nothing important ;)
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

sharkattack

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #152: July 12, 2013, 06:59:55 PM »
.... they didn't wait for me and attacked alone, dangit. Now i have to deal with 700 troops by myself! Piece of cake!

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #153: July 13, 2013, 04:14:07 AM »
Roleplay from Mastraacht Abjur
Message sent to everyone in the region Fatmilak (19 recipients)

Mastraacht had ordered his men to the rearguard, let the fools of Aurvandil charge to their deaths its none of our business, he told his men. He watched as the Aurvandil nobles drew up their battlelines and smirked behind his mask as he saw the man who would be High Sovereign took position behind the few who would still fight for his dying realms' banner. His attention focused on the soldiers of the Knight Hausos At Arms. Although Drage didn't notice it, the poison was already at work among his chevaliers, many who stood in the ranks could do so only through leaning on their weapons or each other. As a knight of Tower Fatmilak, it had been child's play to have the local wells they would had filled their skins from poisoned. Mastraacht heard the order to charge and watched as the front line moved out to meet their fate on Fissoan steel, well, those who didn't drop dead or insensible immediately from the poison or from the arrows of Fissoan archers. For his part, Mastraacht made a silent signal to his men, and they threw down the Aurvandil banner and faded into the nearby copse of trees like ghosts toward Lugagun. The last thing he heard as he quit the field was the victory cheer of the Duchy troops, just as planned.

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #154: July 13, 2013, 05:21:58 AM »
obviously, a True chevalier army wouldn't be defeated by pirates unless some foul play was about.

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #155: July 13, 2013, 06:36:10 AM »
obviously, a True chevalier army wouldn't be defeated by pirates unless some foul play was about.

I think you'd need to be at sea to find a few pirates.

Sadly, Fissoa is all well trained troops and nobles houses, something about we're not allowed to be pirates.  Damn that pesky SMA and all.   'Tis but a minor grievance!

Now of course, Vallyn is set on reclaiming his city of Candiels.   Ah, the day I Lord once more over my rightfully earned city. . . :D

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #156: July 13, 2013, 02:32:02 PM »
I think you'd need to be at sea to find a few pirates.

Sadly, Fissoa is all well trained troops and nobles houses, something about we're not allowed to be pirates.  Damn that pesky SMA and all.   'Tis but a minor grievance!

Now of course, Vallyn is set on reclaiming his city of Candiels.   Ah, the day I Lord once more over my rightfully earned city. . . :D

Pirates are for lowly Madinians, noblemen like D'Hara have corsairs.  ;)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #157: July 14, 2013, 01:52:08 AM »
Pirates are for lowly Madinians, noblemen like D'Hara have corsairs.  ;)

You have slow, wide transports burdened with gold to purchase your hoards of food.  ;) 

The only thieving we do is selling it to you at such an outrageous price :D

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #158: July 14, 2013, 02:09:51 AM »
You have slow, wide transports burdened with gold to purchase your hoards of food.  ;) 

The only thieving we do is selling it to you at such an outrageous price :D

Gold and food, the two deadliest weapons!

Speaking of which, can you actually rob food from a region now, since caravans are gone? How does that work? Or can you just burn it?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
« Reply #159: July 14, 2013, 02:15:03 AM »
You can steal food from a region - I think the most I've gotten with a 8-12 loot was 10 bushels. Don't know if the food actually goes anywhere, though.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #160: July 14, 2013, 02:17:53 AM »
You can steal food from a region - I think the most I've gotten with a 8-12 loot was 10 bushels. Don't know if the food actually goes anywhere, though.

10 bushels per loot would be fine, as long as it actually goes somewhere. 10 units looting for 10 bushels each is 100 bushels per turn, enough to deplete most regions' stores within a few days at most.

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #161: July 14, 2013, 02:57:39 AM »
10 bushels per loot would be fine, as long as it actually goes somewhere. 10 units looting for 10 bushels each is 100 bushels per turn, enough to deplete most regions' stores within a few days at most.

I believe it is sent to the Capital city (or the knights region).   I remember some text about it in Kindara, but I can't quite recall the specifics.   Have to go loot something. . .which I can't with Vallyn.

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
« Reply #162: July 14, 2013, 02:58:33 AM »
It's sent to your home region... I just never thought to actually verify before that it -ends- up there.

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #163: July 15, 2013, 09:36:49 AM »
woah aurvandil just lost half of it's noble count after the autopause was fixed...
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #164: July 15, 2013, 10:06:29 AM »
More alts? >_>
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.