Author Topic: Aurvandil  (Read 80223 times)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Aurvandil
« Reply #195: July 22, 2013, 12:46:20 AM »
If Luria Nova allows, we'd be able to pitch in if you do this. That'd be awesome.

Hahahahahahahaha
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #196: July 22, 2013, 12:53:00 AM »
Nice to see Aurvandil has been knocked down to proper size. I was seriously tired of these ridiculously-coordinated army stacks gangbanging everything in their path. Always suspected Mendi and a few others were cheaters, I just hope they stay gone for good. They'll probably pop in again sometime but after losing all their work its unlikely they'll bother playing in the long-term.

What's Aurvandil like these days? Still the arrogant French Empire or has that unassailable attitude shifted? I always visualized Mendicant as an ultra-cocky Napoleon, stature and all. I hope there are still some good RPers in Aurvandil. While some of the racist and offensive overtones seriously pissed me off, I really enjoyed the upper-tier writing quality.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #197: July 22, 2013, 02:45:19 AM »
So who's gonna get Candiels? I heard Barca wants it.
If you lose, Niselur could always use a few nobles. 8)

The real question is who is going to get all those crazy RC's?
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #198: July 22, 2013, 03:07:46 AM »
It's a sad thing to see my favorite realm die. Hopefully I don't die along with it in the seige.that would be most unfortunate.

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #199: July 22, 2013, 04:54:30 AM »
So who's gonna get Candiels? I heard Barca wants it.

Pretty Sure Fissoa is going to make a new Realm.  If we don't we'll have troubles holding onto territory.

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
« Reply #200: July 22, 2013, 05:50:55 AM »
New realm, old realm, the same realm.

Definitely going to make a realm, though. Of sorts.

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #201: July 22, 2013, 10:53:35 AM »
So a Barco-Fissoan colony is one of the options is it? Would be interesting. Some sort of federation would be cool, after all, we are all lions are we not?

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #202: July 22, 2013, 11:13:14 AM »
A coalition/federation would be very interesting indeed. Is there anyone left in Aurvandil actually capable of leading, or is it just a matter of time until it falls?
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #203: July 22, 2013, 11:21:04 AM »
I'm sure there are, but they have too few (real) nobles to run a realm of a decent size. Besides, I think most people would like the name of Aurvandil to be removed from Dwilight.

sharkattack

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #204: July 22, 2013, 12:42:50 PM »
5 of us that still play in Aurvandil already had plans to make new Kingdom with different ideals but Barca seeks our destruction so someone else will have to make a new realm in same place :S
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 12:44:36 PM by sharkattack »

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #205: July 22, 2013, 12:45:44 PM »
How about everyone wins and you folks peacefully surrender, meaning you can join Barca/the new realm without issue, rather than have a drawn-out slaughter that will only work against any regional peace, stability, and profitability in what will - one way or another - be the ruins of old Aurvandil?

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #206: July 22, 2013, 02:54:33 PM »
You and me both. I feel your pain.

Ugh. Now I have to rebel against you puny man.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

egamma

« Reply #207: July 22, 2013, 03:12:43 PM »

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #208: July 22, 2013, 10:28:15 PM »
5 of us that still play in Aurvandil already had plans to make new Kingdom with different ideals but Barca seeks our destruction so someone else will have to make a new realm in same place :S

1) Join Barca
2) Join the colony

Victory?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

sharkattack

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #209: July 22, 2013, 10:40:59 PM »
Nah, my char is going somewhere North maybe. South doesn't have anything of interest to my char anymore.