Author Topic: Kerwin to Beluaterra  (Read 4626 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Kerwin to Beluaterra
« Topic Start: June 10, 2013, 07:51:51 AM »
So the exiled and hated/loved King of a broken Kingdom named Kerwin Perth is on a boat to Beluaterra.

Who wants to give me a run down of everything going on in Belu currently so I figure out where to land the angry fellow?
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: Kerwin to Beluaterra
« Reply #1: June 10, 2013, 07:59:05 AM »
War at north has ended.

Thalmarkin got Agyr Duchy from Melhed and OO(My char) is preparing to give rebirth of old Ar Agyr realm.

At south, there is war going between Riombra vs. a lot realms.

Dunno much about else...
~Violence is always an option!~

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: June 10, 2013, 08:10:41 AM »
Yeah, join Rio. That's where I'd be headed if I didn't already have a cushy gig up north. It's an extremely rich, well-armed "underdog".
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: June 10, 2013, 08:24:54 AM »
There are two Kinseys in Enweil. We're... uh... well we're not winning, that's for sure. :(

Kerwin can join Rio and beat up on the Kinseys for a change. (Yes, that was offered out of pity.  ;D)
------
qui audet vincit

Terises Jr.

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: June 10, 2013, 11:04:54 AM »
Join Fronen. Don't join riombara... Now, any side can win this war.. Rich vs poor.. If you join Fronen, together we will win! :)

Terises Jr.

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: June 10, 2013, 11:05:08 AM »
Join Fronen. Don't join riombara... Now, any side can win this war.. Rich vs poor.. If you join Fronen, together we will win! :)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: June 10, 2013, 11:33:32 AM »
Although my chapter in Riombara is going to end not far from now, I must say I have done a magnificent job in neglecting all the rulers to delve the realm into a war that will occupy it for months to come (unless some side pussies out!). That said I think Riombara is the more interesting side, maybe just because it is ridiculously rich, it has a unique concept to itself (a Riombaran republic) and it is being warred by pretty much half of the continent. That last fact doesn't mean, however, that Riombara is set to lose the war. For what I can see now it's pretty balanced, and in the last week Riombara has finally gotten itself together (perhaps through a united hatred of me, I like to flatter myself) and started organizing its army very decently.
Ardet nec consumitur.

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: June 10, 2013, 01:34:12 PM »
Thal is a good bet - a new realm is about to be formed from lands it won in a war and so there's plenty of opportunities for advancement if you join the new realm.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: June 11, 2013, 01:37:07 AM »
Come to Rio.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: June 11, 2013, 02:31:35 AM »
So many choices...

Thanks for the input everyone!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: June 11, 2013, 02:36:50 AM »
P.S. I just realized how creepy awesome is could be if Kerwin went to Old Grehk and became King there....

Turner

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: June 11, 2013, 05:58:27 AM »
P.S. I just realized how creepy awesome is could be if Kerwin went to Old Grehk and became King there....

Haha!

Sorry, the position is already taken ;)
Michael (BT) - Marcus (BT) - Antonious (EC) - Claudius (EC)

trying

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: June 11, 2013, 06:49:49 AM »
Riombara! Where everyone is a lord!