Poll

Will Silnaria's foundation shake up the political situation on Atamara?

Yes
7 (25.9%)
No
20 (74.1%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Will Silnaria's foundation shake up the political situation on Atamara?  (Read 11057 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
ok, i think it's getting there.

I won't speak as a Darkan player (which i often do) but if Merlin manages to make this more than just the war with Tara, Silnaria will actually shake up the political situation on Atamara.

Must admitt it's the first time i am actually wondering what is going on in his head and what his plans are.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
I dont know what is in his head, but he has balls to make a stand while his former allies are treating his realm like !@#$.

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Can Silnaria actually back up their barking with a nasty bite? Or will Coria be wiped out and replaced like ... whatever that realm was before Coria... (can't remember the name. Falasan?)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Can Silnaria actually back up their barking with a nasty bite? Or will Coria be wiped out and replaced...

That really is the question isn't it?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Can Silnaria actually back up their barking with a nasty bite? Or will Coria be wiped out and replaced like ... whatever that realm was before Coria... (can't remember the name. Falasan?)

Who can say at this point? There's a lot of variables... Give it a couple weeks to see how things start to shake out.

Thehatter

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
is it cheating to vote now?
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
For Falasan!

... I think we broke him, guys.  :(

*pats Motosuwa on the head*
------
qui audet vincit

Thehatter

*Sits in the corner of the room while rocking in the fetal position, holding a small stuffed rabbit*

"Someday Atamara will love us again"

Eirikr

*Sits in the corner of the room while rocking in the fetal position, holding a small stuffed rabbit*

+1 hahaha

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
CE dont like animals, they directly or indirectly killed off the rabbit (Falasan), the goat (Redspan) and the serpent (ASI), only a few more and you get the chinese zodiac..
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Ha ha ha! You, my good man, get a cookie!
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

+1

CE dont like animals, they directly or indirectly killed off the rabbit (Falasan), the goat (Redspan) and the serpent (ASI), only a few more and you get the chinese zodiac..

+1

A good smirk from both.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Lions, they keep eating rabbits, goats, and snakes, and populating across the continent. Its not *all* animals they dislike, just the ones that are prey.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Lions, they keep eating rabbits, goats, and snakes, and populating across the continent. Its not *all* animals they dislike, just the ones that are prey.

Too bad they are the top of the foodchain.

It's a good thing they can't fly too. Owls are safe.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."