Poll

Will Silnaria's foundation shake up the political situation on Atamara?

Yes
7 (25.9%)
No
20 (74.1%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Will Silnaria's foundation shake up the political situation on Atamara?  (Read 10945 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
So, I know what I think may happen as thinks play out in the political sphere of Atamara. I know what plans Merlin has for his new realm. I know now the initial reactions of most of the rulers of Atamara. So, truthfully, I'm not sure how this will play out.

What do you think will happen? Will Silnaria's foundation do something? Will we simply just die off before anything can happen? Will we cause something to happen BY dying off?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Too soon to ask something like this. This may blow in a week or can actually make a difference. Nobody knows.

In my country they say " God watches the humans do plans and laughs".

So far no one in Atamara knows something about this new realm , it hasn't taken a different action, only a different name.Merlin knows what plans has for his realm but yet another time it appears he is the only one who knows. You can't expect others to forsee his great plan :P

So yeah...too soon.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 09:25:53 PM by Lavigna »
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Merlin knows what plans has for his realm but yet another time it appears he is the only one who knows. You can't expect others to forsee his great plan :P

I'm pretty sure last time everyone knew what he was doing. Which is why it didn't work.

But it may be too soon.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Ender

• Noble Lord
  • Neill Family
    • View Profile
Ender doesn't care since his world vision is terribly flawed, but I was excited when I saw it happen and I hope you can do interesting things with Silnaria.

Whether or not you will, like Lavigna says, remains to be seen. I hope so though. Seeing the ruler's channel all active is nice.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
I was a young and optimistic King with dreams of changing Atamara, once.

Then Atamara broke me.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Eirikr

I agree that it's far too early to say, but I think it's unlikely it will have no impact. If Silnaria works out as a true replacement for Coria, we still have two rulers who hate each other (Merlin and Raoul) as neighbors. It'll be all about who blinks first. On the other hand, should Silnaria bomb, you can bet there will be a land grab involving at least Eston and Minas Leon. Eston's desperate to re-expand (even if that part of Atamara is historically rough) and Minas Leon just seems to want everything they can reach. Hell, I'd do it, too if I thought I could get away with it and make it work.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I was a young and optimistic King with dreams of changing Atamara, once.

Then Atamara broke me.

♫ "Now Atamara has killed the dream I dreamed...." ♩
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Well, it already has shaken up a things bit. People are cautious what this new "thing" is.

For now, it looks like it is good thing to Darka, it will prolly keep Coria busy with itself for a while that means few kilos less enemy to face.

Maybby i should try to sneak on Merlins bed disguised as Kerwin and let Merlin murmur to my ears sweet little lies as long as he blocks those evil Tarzans... so they too need to march through those mountains.

-jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I agree that it's far too early to say, but I think it's unlikely it will have no impact. If Silnaria works out as a true replacement for Coria, we still have two rulers who hate each other (Merlin and Raoul) as neighbors. It'll be all about who blinks first. On the other hand, should Silnaria bomb, you can bet there will be a land grab involving at least Eston and Minas Leon. Eston's desperate to re-expand (even if that part of Atamara is historically rough) and Minas Leon just seems to want everything they can reach. Hell, I'd do it, too if I thought I could get away with it and make it work.

Ha. I'm surprised you chose Merlin and Raoul.

Have you paid any attention to who "loves" Merlin the most?

Eirikr

Ha. I'm surprised you chose Merlin and Raoul.

Have you paid any attention to who "loves" Merlin the most?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thehatter

Yet no one has even mentioned the return of the Great White Rabbit.

For shame!

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I say in the next 3 weeks well see a shake up, some blood.

mm

White Owl makes me think of White Rabbit.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
Truthfully, it is not my plan to read this thread. Because I know it will start influencing me IC.  :-X

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
No.

I think it is also *too soon* for such a statement.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-