Author Topic: Adventurer Record or Bug?  (Read 1183 times)

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
Adventurer Record or Bug?
« Topic Start: June 13, 2013, 02:20:14 AM »
Last item I fixed, took me more than a month running after a Sage and every time I find one he left before I could rest.

This time, I was impressed.
The Sage allowed me to ask him 3 times for repair and did not vanished, even after I rest to meet him for the third time.

So, is this a BUG or a RECORD?

Unique Item Offered   (2 days, 11 hours ago)
You are being offered the opportunity to buy a unique item, a weapon called the "Nightblade of Suffering". Alexander Canus, Count of Taishan is willing to part with it for only 0 gold.
If you want to accept, you can do it only here and now, while both of you are still in this location. The deal will take an hour of your time.
Letter from Ayrin   (2 days, 7 hours ago)
Sir Ailuro
I have the sword. Is at 29%.
I am resting before starting to find a Sage.
Lady Ayrin
Letter from Ailuro   (2 days, 5 hours ago)
Lady,
Where are you? I am in Mimiravair now. No sign of sages and very, very few adventurers. The hunting must be excellent around here... too bad we must find those pesky sages!
I will head towards Mamaroneck and then into Shomrak. If you are in Aegir, can you move through Nimh, Cailyn and we'll meet near Caiyun? The roads aren't too bad in the plains.
Sir Ailuro
Letter from Ayrin   (2 days, 5 hours ago)
Nimh, Cailyn and we'll meet near Caiyun.
Sounds like a good plan, or, we can go back to Astrum where the Sages seems to be having a convention.
Lady Ayrin
Letter from Ayrin   (1 day, 7 hours ago)
Well, well, this was a lucky day.
I am at Nimh and look what I could afford to do.
(Meet with Hatisusk... - the gaunt Sage) He is still here.
The sage takes your Ceremonial Dagger and vanishes into his workshop, or whatever it is he is hiding back there.
After a while, he emerges and your Nightblade of Suffering has been repaired. Its new condition is 73 %.
The sage leaves while you still shuffle around in your belongings. You also feel strangely tired.
Lady Ayrin

But this was the second time the Sage too my item. First time It was 45% if I am not wrong.

Letter from Ailuro   (1 day, 7 hours ago)
Nice! I am in Mamaroneck now, but very exhausted from my travels. I'll make my way there.
I have 3 ceremonial daggers so if you need another one or two I'll trade you when we meet up.
Sir Ailuro
Letter from Ayrin   (21 hours ago)
Sir Ailuro
I fell like dancing all night.
The Sword is repaired.
All done.
Isn't good news?
Lady Ayrin
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."