Author Topic: New religion idea for Dwilight: Agrarian Faith of the Ancestors (working title)  (Read 22351 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Perth,

In your experience, do you think it more important to gain noble followers or convert peasants? My working theory is that if you manage to gain noble followers, the rest will somehow fall into place over time.

Besides the prophet (mostly a silent figure), I think I would need one arch priest to lead the thing and a second to him, which would make three elder priests and a somewhat stable and collapse safe start. Three priests would begin to make a difference in peasant conversions as well. The actual structure of ranks in the faith would be very simple. A seeker for an aspirant rank and a follower for those members who have signed up with at least one sect (order for some saint). Anyone leading a sect would be promoted to elder status, and that's all there is to it.

Who's in?

Noble's no doubt.

However, it's more about ACTIVE Nobles who CARE than anything else. Which is the hard part.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)