Author Topic: New religion idea for Dwilight: Agrarian Faith of the Ancestors (working title)  (Read 22391 times)

Tiridia

• Knight
    • View Profile
Hehe, "Terranism" would indeed be special in the way Vita described. Many matters in religions and their squabbles do tend to look rather silly for the outside world. But I think I shall pass this one.

Still, thank you all for the input. Instead of confusing or arbitrary, I am beginning to lean towards "Agrarianism" due to its simplicity and its very descriptive nature. If the faith is about food, rural lands and the harvests, this would immediately give a hint to those who just see its name. But I am afraid it leads to images of the noble followers toiling the land in their sacred rituals...

I would also like to avoid a name that has to be abbreviated, as I quite dislike abbreviations in IC letters. With who words it can hardly be avoided, unless, of course, the first part would begin with "S".

Oh well, there's still plenty of time to think of a name. It does look like there are quite a few steps to be taken and stairs to climb until it even has a chance of being officially founded, let alone well established.