Author Topic: Overkill takeover?  (Read 1208 times)

Eirikr

Overkill takeover?
« Topic Start: June 19, 2013, 06:38:02 AM »
So I check in to do takeover actions on Shanandoah (which was about 85% complete last turn) and I see this:

0% for a takeover by fear
103% for a sympathy takeover
0% of a balanced takeover

Now, this is clearly a bug and a report should be submitted... but what exactly can I say about it? I can't think of any potential clues to why it might be happening.

EDIT: Re-checking my messages, I see:
The takeover is still proceeding.
The locals don't seem to fear Silnaria as much as before now.
The peasants seem somewhat more sympathetic towards Silnaria.
Silnaria now has completed about 92% of the required progress for a successful sympathy takeover.

I guess the Support Takeover page is the problem? I think I have something to put up now. (http://bugs.battlemaster.org/view.php?id=7779)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 06:46:27 AM by Eirikr »

egamma

Re: Overkill takeover?
« Reply #1: June 19, 2013, 09:31:41 AM »
Takeovers only complete on the turn. So as long as it says 103 at the start of the next turn, the takeover should complete. If the takeover doesn't finish, then you have a bug.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: June 19, 2013, 10:14:13 AM »
But the progress shows the progress since last turn right? It doesn't show any progress made during the turn? So that would mean that it claims it was at 103% at the beginning of the turn ie. it should have been completed (Though the event report claims different and says it was only at 92%)

Eirikr

« Reply #3: June 19, 2013, 05:23:54 PM »
But the progress shows the progress since last turn right? It doesn't show any progress made during the turn? So that would mean that it claims it was at 103% at the beginning of the turn ie. it should have been completed (Though the event report claims different and says it was only at 92%)

To my knowledge, this is correct. Either way, no takeover actions had been reported (which should be automatic) since the turn change to move it from 92% to 103%.