Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus and Company  (Read 62921 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus and Company
« Reply #180: January 22, 2014, 01:56:13 AM »
Angry!? Not at all. It's just my point of view. I played in Atamara just for some time, I cannot use it as comparison even knowing something about the situation there (I don't want to play there because of how things are happening). Also, use a bad example to justify a bad behavior is a poor concept. If you know it's bad, why reproduce it in EC too!? To prove that you can be bad or even worse!? However, as I think it is bad, some people can see it as a good thing. Or just tell that they are doing different. But the model is the same and happily I don't need to appreciate it.

About the ECDA:

I fully understand that people have little time do enjoy good narratives. I was lucky in the past to find many people to interact. Now, it's hard to find... I also have less time now to engage the entire social life of my characters. But if we have so many people inside the guild... and now 36 people are a lot of people, you'll expect that they will want and expect some kind of interaction. This is not what I'm seeing.  And that's not because I'm talking about Erik... or about Atanamir... but I expected they would want to show themselves in some way.  In theory, with so many new realms... in "place" where you can drink and talk to each other! I'm not talking just about the "Roleplay message". Many times a good talk is much better.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 02:29:09 AM by Eduardo Almighty »
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!