Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus and Company  (Read 62910 times)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus and Company
« Reply #180: January 26, 2014, 12:20:16 PM »
Come and burn it, then! LOL. The challenge was been made, in Avamar and also in Trinbar, were the walls are just level 2.  8)

And you don't need to lie to me. Erik spoke for Sirion. Atanamir is speaking for the SA. Much more than the King of Perdan and any other of the SA. What makes me wonder... why so many kings is following one man. They're supposed to be kings, you know. Because of that Erik claims to be Sultan-es-Selatin, or even King of Kings, because he speak like one. Many people doesn't like it. Then, why so many Kings are letting Atanamir speak in behalf of the SA almost alone? As the poet said in Stairway to Heaven, "it makes me wonder"  ::)

I don't like to take care of items anymore... the last one was +12 Prestige and +9 Infiltration. Remember to not send me some crap! I'm celebrating a wedding and someone have to die  :-\

Atanamir does not speak as SA leader.
He never says, "I offer you peace" but "we offer you peace" if you care to read his letters more precisely.  :P

He always asks for permission from Nightmare, Edvard and Nigel and coordinates before he writes such messages.
You could say he is the press spokesperson of the SA.  :D
But he is not the leader.