Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus and Company  (Read 61840 times)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus and Company
« Reply #195: January 26, 2014, 12:21:16 PM »
But Fallangard definitely has its own agenda, as well as agendas of individuals in Fallangard.

All fear Brutus the Brute! :D

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #196: January 26, 2014, 09:28:51 PM »
But Fallangard definitely has its own agenda, as well as agendas of individuals in Fallangard.

And as it seems, this agenda is the same of Perdan and their Southern Alliance. We will see this different agenda when Fallangard decide to make war inside the SA with natural neighbors. Until then, have it's own agenda means little when it's just a copy of another one. But don't worry, I'm just provoking you.  8)

You know... have a model with smaller realms means nothing if you intend to let Perdan govern them all.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Bhranthan

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #197: January 26, 2014, 09:56:26 PM »
Ok then Perdan governs them all.
If thats the only thing you want to hear.

What other natural/direct neighbours did fallangard have apart from armonia and Caligus?
What other more natural enemy then caligus could Fallangard, who ceded from Caligus with old key figures of Yssria, have then?

Sirion became an enemy of Falllangard after it attacked and looted its lands.

Sirion on the otherhand came all the way from the north to start a war with a realm fighting its natural neighbours.
Sirion made peace with all its natural neighbours.

What point are you trying to make?
Or do you just want me to confirm what ever you believe is true in the realm i play in.
If that makes you a happy boy, i'd glad gladly pat your back and rub your belly while doing so.
Or does eduardito also want a treat?, a nice juicy little bone perhaps?
:)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 10:06:09 PM by Bhranthan »
Brutus the Brute - Kleptes the Thief - Atreus the Brave - Alucina the Lucid

Zakilevo

« Reply #198: January 26, 2014, 10:06:01 PM »

What other natural/direct neighbours did fallangard have apart from armonia and Caligus?
What other more natural enemy then caligus could Fallangard, who ceded from Caligus with old key figures of Yssria, have then?

Sirion became an enemy of Falllangard after it attacked and looted its lands.

Sirion on the otherhand came all the way from the north to start a war with a realm fighting its natural neighbours.
Sirion made peace with all its neighbours.

Well said. Fallangard only had one natural enemy to fight. Caligus was their enemy number one. Wonder who they will fight after Caligus falls though. That will be something to think of.With Caligus gone, Fallangard could travel far north to fight Sirion.

Bhranthan

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #199: January 26, 2014, 10:11:02 PM »
With Caligus gone, Fallangard could travel far north to fight Sirion.

That would be fun once or twice.
But not for long.

Fallangard will eventually get itchy for reall war again.
Perhaps perleone, epponlyn or even Perdan or caligus again.
Who knows. ( i seriously dont)
Brutus the Brute - Kleptes the Thief - Atreus the Brave - Alucina the Lucid

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #200: January 28, 2014, 04:32:24 PM »

I don't need a confirmation. This is not something I want to hear, this is something I'm stating because that's how we see things in the north. I have received more letters from Atanamir than letters of my own ruler, so I will not even mention how he naturally raised above the southern kings, turning these Kings in clients without so much importance despite his interest to take his revenge on Sirion.

Sirion made peace with all its natural neighbours.

I would prefer to make my way to fight Perdan... excuse me, but Fallangard is not so important to make us travel so far. Also, we are traveling to defend Caligus and unhappily Fallangard born from a couple of traitors changing sides, then some people feels compelled to impose some kind of punishment upon your realm.

Fallangard will eventually get itchy for reall war again.
Perhaps Perleone, Epponlyn or even Perdan or Caligus again.

This is my point. But, if you don't know, maybe Atanamir knows!  8)
My bone with plenty of meat, please.  ;D
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #201: January 29, 2014, 03:28:42 AM »
Go go Erik secede your Duchy before we come and burn it lol.  ;)
I have 5-6 unique items, I maybe send you another one, still deciding about it, but some are on repairs still.  ;)
And SA has no leader. :P
I foresee a new realm going be born soon; but the war somehow gets in the way.

SA if something he made up so, yeah he speaks for it, surprised?
It doesn't mean he speaks for the realms involved, they still have their own agenda.
Your character Brutus letters are very long. My eyes are burnt each time I read them :P
I do enjoy read them with some wine around, do keep it up.

Atanamir does not speak as SA leader.
He never says, "I offer you peace" but "we offer you peace" if you care to read his letters more precisely.  :P

He always asks for permission from Nightmare, Edvard and Nigel and coordinates before he writes such messages.
You could say he is the press spokesperson of the SA.  :D
But he is not the leader.
Agree with you on this one. I keep seeing Atanamir messages with "we..." ::)
Then this will lead to Brock is the press spokesperson for Nivemus?
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #202: January 29, 2014, 03:51:25 AM »
Atanamir does not speak as SA leader.
He never says, "I offer you peace" but "we offer you peace" if you care to read his letters more precisely.  :P

He always asks for permission from Nightmare, Edvard and Nigel and coordinates before he writes such messages.
You could say he is the press spokesperson of the SA.  :D
But he is not the leader.

How would the average person realise that the use of "we" meant others were involved in the decision and not a case of someone using the "royal we"
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #203: January 29, 2014, 07:54:39 AM »
How would the average person realise that the use of "we" meant others were involved in the decision and not a case of someone using the "royal we"

Because others end up doing what the person in question said "we'll do". Either they were part of the decision, or he is powerful enough to make them follow; the result is the same.

Of course it's powerful rethoric; the use of the plural itself serves to cement the group, not only in the eyes of its enemies but internally too.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #204: January 29, 2014, 10:28:54 AM »
Because others end up doing what the person in question said "we'll do". Either they were part of the decision, or he is powerful enough to make them follow; the result is the same.

Of course it's powerful rethoric; the use of the plural itself serves to cement the group, not only in the eyes of its enemies but internally too.

Um sure, but the point was that people were supposed to understand that the use of "We" implied a decision process and not case of vassal states doing as they are told. As you have stated unless you are part of the process it is not enough in itself to provide that meaning.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #205: January 29, 2014, 11:16:14 AM »
Um sure, but the point was that people were supposed to understand that the use of "We" implied a decision process and not case of vassal states doing as they are told. As you have stated unless you are part of the process it is not enough in itself to provide that meaning.

Oh, I thought you meant "How do we know it's really meaningful and not only a self-aggrandizing way to write".

Of course he's the leader. Duh.  :D
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Zakilevo

« Reply #206: January 30, 2014, 05:33:25 AM »
Guess who is the new general of Caligus  8)

I don't have time for this...

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #207: January 30, 2014, 08:16:32 AM »
Guess who is the new general of Caligus  8)

I don't have time for this...

Then let others enjoy the game.  :P
Although as peace time General you would have not much to do...  ;D

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #208: January 31, 2014, 03:53:04 AM »
I don't think you understand Atanamir is simply a puppet the puppet master is who you should be afraid of!

:D :o ::)
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)