Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus and Company  (Read 62850 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus and Company
« Reply #60: July 18, 2013, 07:49:44 AM »
Not going to happen.  Shame the people of Sirion were stupid enough to elect you.  They ruined their chances of finally freeing themselves of Erik.  Ah well, examples of why republics are, in the long run, always going to fail.
On this account, I agree with you. I have played in republic and democracy systems before. Both always have internal problems, many elections candidates going for populist policies and so on. Not to mention, there is good and bad things that each government system type enjoy. My characters tried to stay away from populist policies as it always end up on failures one way or another. Sometime it is hard to resist as everyone all are doing same thing ::)

I not know much about Erik, but I do experience being on another side of him, in Fontan side against Sirion. Maybe it is time I make everyone notice my character Brock enough by buying a Unique Item or two ;D

By the way, with Caligus going for peace. Soon we will all settle down for a peace continent again :-\
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)