Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus and Company  (Read 62908 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus and Company
« Reply #75: July 20, 2013, 07:42:39 AM »
Good thing Erik's such a terrible RPer.

If you find two RPs with Erik quoting the CoH or two messages at all about the religion, you're lucky.

The whole hate is with Dürion, when he danced with Westmorian skin over his body in one of many victories after Jor said the elves are just amputee freaks. While some people can see the CoH as a danger like the Flow, and at some point it can be -- and people are right to have their religious worries, Erik is more worried with realms and armies instead of human religions.

This is different than personal dislike. Erik doesn't like a lot of people even within Sirion. Jor is just another one. Erik doesn't know if Jor hates elves or not... but as a high noble, Erik can consider the simple fact of being called an amputee offensive enough to burn everything beyond the Sirion River.

I don't care what you talk OOC when I'm playing my characters... we talk a lot. With my characters, I'm tied by a single behavior of Jor that they considered offensive and enough to march along another thousand of good reasons. Just a flavor. Even when I remember some letters from inside the Church with offensive talks about Sirion and the "elves"... it's natural. Erik... and at some point Sirion as well, will hate our enemies like they hate us.

We don't care if CoH is ant-elf... many people in Sirion don't care with elves. They care if the CoH will treat us like the Flow did. It's a practical matter.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!