Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus and Company  (Read 62508 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Perdan vs Caligus and Company
« Reply #15: July 14, 2013, 12:00:27 PM »
LIES! COWARDS! I even declared war!

Oh well, I tried to keep the war going.

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: July 14, 2013, 12:06:25 PM »
The war is not over yet.
Eponllyn and Armonia are still fighting Perdan.

Terises Jr.

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: July 14, 2013, 01:35:54 PM »
The war is not over yet.

So, when will perdan form new colony? Or perdan only interested to loot enemy region? Make one realm lose one duchy and then sign peace..

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: July 14, 2013, 03:40:29 PM »
So, when will perdan form new colony? Or perdan only interested to loot enemy region? Make one realm lose one duchy and then sign peace..

Well, there is stabilization plan for the south in order to keep things for all realms interesting and fair, you will soon see it IC.
We don't want to spoil here the IC suprises that are to come. :)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: July 14, 2013, 03:48:28 PM »
Well, this is just wonderful. Caligus offers us the backing needed to start a war, and even says they will start the war whether we wnt to join or not. Now they bail. And Sirion, who would never have won in the north so quickly (or at all) without the south distracting Perdan, is going to call it quits. Despite Perdan having done so much damage to Nivemus. (Who still can't reclaim their rogue regions.) Nice. Eponllyn gets used by everyone!
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: July 14, 2013, 04:07:01 PM »
Well, this is just wonderful. Caligus offers us the backing needed to start a war, and even says they will start the war whether we wnt to join or not. Now they bail. And Sirion, who would never have won in the north so quickly (or at all) without the south distracting Perdan, is going to call it quits. Despite Perdan having done so much damage to Nivemus. (Who still can't reclaim their rogue regions.) Nice. Eponllyn gets used by everyone!

It appears through the exchange of the last days that the senior Caligus nobility was never really fond of warring Perdan.
It seems that Dobromir was such a strong ruler that everything stood and fell with him. Respect to that.
Now that he is gone, it seems that Caligus gets back to the diplomacy of the prae-Dobromir era.

Sirion is a realm of honour. They have no reason to war Perdan now, and I doubt that a calibre like Ecthelion would slander his own and his realm's name by having a random war.
Nivemus was another story, and none that was pointed against Sirion by Perdan.

Eponllyn should have trusted Perdan in the beginning I guess, and not chose the way of trying to grab even more land (before their own was even rebuilt properly).

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: July 14, 2013, 05:31:00 PM »
Sirion has plenty of reason to war against Perdan. You only have to look at the map to see that. Not to mention that Perdan's claimed reason for declaring their war on Nivemus is still unresolved. So as soon as Perdan finishes in the south, they could quite likely return to the north and finish what they started there.

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: July 14, 2013, 05:50:12 PM »
Not to mention that Perdan's claimed reason for declaring their war on Nivemus is still unresolved.

Perdan has offered multiple times ceasefire to Nivemus in the last months.
Perdan's main reasons for Nivemus have ceased to exist (Haradrim tribe is now in Perdan, Neji is no more etc).
Nivemus has not accepted this ceasefire, the reasoning for this war must be on their side.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: July 14, 2013, 06:11:13 PM »
They need revenge!

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: July 15, 2013, 12:27:20 AM »
I really thought I would have an opportunity to lead the Silver Legion to the south, at least to protect Caligus and do some pressure. A pity that the new king has changed his mind so quickly. Now Erik will have to marry and calm down making more kids... ow just march over OI as an old promise.

Whip the wife... now Erik needs an answer.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: July 15, 2013, 07:04:15 AM »
The war is not over yet.
And they are gonna lose badly if all those battle reports I hear are defeats reports only :(

I think that would be fair compensation for all those effort. Perdan did survive fighting against 3 realms after all. Sirion fought 5 realms at once, so it still need some way to go before we witness this in our lifetime 8)

Yes, poor Eponllyn. Also poor Nivemus. They cant reclaim their rogue regions yet. Seems you are well-informed, Indirik :P
I guess the diplomacy will change after the dust settle down :D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #26: July 15, 2013, 08:53:14 AM »
Eponllyn stands alone.  Armonia surrendered.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: July 15, 2013, 12:37:20 PM »
Ah well... we fought the good fight. We'll win next time!

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: July 15, 2013, 09:11:32 PM »
Well, Armonía never poured enough resources in the war. They came, got their army destroyed and fled. It was Eponllyn who fought the most large scale wars in the last 3 months as per reports.

And since we have our hands itching, I can promise a full scale war against Armonía if I get bored -_-¤
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: July 16, 2013, 12:08:00 AM »
They came, got their army destroyed and fled.

On my defense i have been busy, but i agree the traveling for nothing is annoying.