Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus and Company  (Read 61848 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus and Company
« Reply #180: January 22, 2014, 01:56:13 AM »
Angry!? Not at all. It's just my point of view. I played in Atamara just for some time, I cannot use it as comparison even knowing something about the situation there (I don't want to play there because of how things are happening). Also, use a bad example to justify a bad behavior is a poor concept. If you know it's bad, why reproduce it in EC too!? To prove that you can be bad or even worse!? However, as I think it is bad, some people can see it as a good thing. Or just tell that they are doing different. But the model is the same and happily I don't need to appreciate it.

About the ECDA:

I fully understand that people have little time do enjoy good narratives. I was lucky in the past to find many people to interact. Now, it's hard to find... I also have less time now to engage the entire social life of my characters. But if we have so many people inside the guild... and now 36 people are a lot of people, you'll expect that they will want and expect some kind of interaction. This is not what I'm seeing.  And that's not because I'm talking about Erik... or about Atanamir... but I expected they would want to show themselves in some way.  In theory, with so many new realms... in "place" where you can drink and talk to each other! I'm not talking just about the "Roleplay message". Many times a good talk is much better.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 02:29:09 AM by Eduardo Almighty »
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #181: January 22, 2014, 02:23:18 AM »
We still don't have any branche in Caligus or Nivemus.
Also the ECDA is the skeleton for RP, that was its purpose, you have to use it if you want to achieve something through it.
Don't expect that ECDA will make things for you... lol
And I can't help if Erik's princess died away... :(
Wait... what? ECDA? My character Brock appears in its message even though he not a member, wow cool 8)
Sound like I should have Brock join ECDA... and build a branch in Nivemus.

Thank you T Strike for the information on Caligus capital city. Appreciate it. Maybe I should have Brock send some wine barrels to your character.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #182: January 22, 2014, 02:46:48 AM »
Ed,

Until Perdan and Sirion are destroyed you won't see the light at the end of the tunnel. See, small realms fear realms that are 3 times its size. What do you do? Remain alone and fight until you die or fight with a powerful ally that will give you a chance against that enemy.

I, for one, if were Fallangard I would wanna ally with either Sirion or Perdan so my butt won't get in the first week of life. If you had 20 small realms that wouldn't be a problem, because you are at an equal advantage and disadvantage against them.

Just remember this: People fear Perdan and Sirion and no one wants to fight either alone. It is basically pick a side.
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #183: January 22, 2014, 03:02:58 AM »
I can agree with that. I just have my considerations about it and how deal with this process. I dreamed about north vs south for a long time, but I imagined this conflict in that context, when we had much more characters (for both sides).

Again, I don't believe that destroy Perdan, Sirion or Caligus will be better for EC, like destroy the SA maybe isn't a good thing for Dwilight. I still believe that a solid old-enough realm is better than a flash-new-realm. Even smaller, I still believe they're better.

But now I can consider myself an old player, both in game time as for age, and maybe I'm too surly. I'll certainly be here to see how it all turned out. :)
Serpentis again!

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #184: January 22, 2014, 04:07:45 AM »
About the ECDA:
I fully understand that people have little time do enjoy good narratives. I was lucky in the past to find many people to interact. Now, it's hard to find... I also have less time now to engage the entire social life of my characters. But if we have so many people inside the guild... and now 36 people are a lot of people, you'll expect that they will want and expect some kind of interaction. This is not what I'm seeing.  And that's not because I'm talking about Erik... or about Atanamir... but I expected they would want to show themselves in some way.  In theory, with so many new realms... in "place" where you can drink and talk to each other! I'm not talking just about the "Roleplay message". Many times a good talk is much better.

Ah don't give any excuses I had been wondering the same, though the wedding I did think about it till i got injured/captured but is it still on its way?  ;)
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #185: January 22, 2014, 05:30:51 AM »
Just sent the message to the ECDA. Let's see  :-X
Serpentis again!

Zakilevo

« Reply #186: January 25, 2014, 07:33:19 AM »
That was one hell of a battle. And guess who wounded the big boy.

Sir Atanamir of Umbar, Banker of Perdan, Royal of Perdan, Duke of Aix, Margrave of Aix has been wounded by Domusian Guards (58). 8)
Too bad Sirion's general died but it is always fun to see people die.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 07:37:00 AM by Lapallanch »

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #187: January 25, 2014, 01:47:13 PM »
That was one hell of a battle. And guess who wounded the big boy.

Sir Atanamir of Umbar, Banker of Perdan, Royal of Perdan, Duke of Aix, Margrave of Aix has been wounded by Domusian Guards (58). 8)
Too bad Sirion's general died but it is always fun to see people die.

You wounded Atanamir just before his coronation! :D
That new "Doomed Shield of Ustimbar" which he just pursued from his old region in Sirion betrayed him! :D
I might give it as gift to Erik's wedding! ;)

Edited: Actually the real wounding blow was scored in his epic duel against the King of Caligus.
Can't wait to write that battle RP. :P

Sir Atanamir of Umbar, Banker of Perdan, Royal of Perdan, Duke of Aix, Margrave of Aix has been wounded by Actron's Guard (48).
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 01:58:36 PM by Atanamir »

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #188: January 25, 2014, 06:10:45 PM »
The funniest was the General sending a Roleplay like: "Damn... I cannot send a letter like this"... and died just after.
Serpentis again!

Zakilevo

« Reply #189: January 25, 2014, 07:14:49 PM »
The funniest was the General sending a Roleplay like: "Damn... I cannot send a letter like this"... and died just after.

Famous last words LOL

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #190: January 25, 2014, 08:08:41 PM »
Indeed.

The Council is worried with Erik declaring himself King of Avamar and his daughter/wife as his Queen... they need to see Atanamir speaking in name of the "Southern Alliance" as their leader. LOL. Also, a Doomed shield is a terrible gift!!!
Serpentis again!

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #191: January 25, 2014, 09:17:47 PM »
Indeed.

The Council is worried with Erik declaring himself King of Avamar and his daughter/wife as his Queen... they need to see Atanamir speaking in name of the "Southern Alliance" as their leader. LOL. Also, a Doomed shield is a terrible gift!!!

Go go Erik secede your Duchy before we come and burn it lol.  ;)
I have 5-6 unique items, I maybe send you another one, still deciding about it, but some are on repairs still.  ;)
And SA has no leader. :P

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #192: January 25, 2014, 11:48:20 PM »
Come and burn it, then! LOL. The challenge was been made, in Avamar and also in Trinbar, were the walls are just level 2.  8)

And you don't need to lie to me. Erik spoke for Sirion. Atanamir is speaking for the SA. Much more than the King of Perdan and any other of the SA. What makes me wonder... why so many kings is following one man. They're supposed to be kings, you know. Because of that Erik claims to be Sultan-es-Selatin, or even King of Kings, because he speak like one. Many people doesn't like it. Then, why so many Kings are letting Atanamir speak in behalf of the SA almost alone? As the poet said in Stairway to Heaven, "it makes me wonder"  ::)

I don't like to take care of items anymore... the last one was +12 Prestige and +9 Infiltration. Remember to not send me some crap! I'm celebrating a wedding and someone have to die  :-\
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 11:53:14 PM by Eduardo Almighty »
Serpentis again!

Bhranthan

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #193: January 26, 2014, 10:38:41 AM »
Come and burn it, then! LOL. The challenge was been made, in Avamar and also in Trinbar, were the walls are just level 2.  8)

And you don't need to lie to me. Erik spoke for Sirion. Atanamir is speaking for the SA. Much more than the King of Perdan and any other of the SA. What makes me wonder... why so many kings is following one man. They're supposed to be kings, you know. Because of that Erik claims to be Sultan-es-Selatin, or even King of Kings, because he speak like one. Many people doesn't like it. Then, why so many Kings are letting Atanamir speak in behalf of the SA almost alone? As the poet said in Stairway to Heaven, "it makes me wonder"  ::)

I don't like to take care of items anymore... the last one was +12 Prestige and +9 Infiltration. Remember to not send me some crap! I'm celebrating a wedding and someone have to die  :-\

SA if something he made up so, yeah he speaks for it, surprised?
It doesn't mean he speaks for the realms involved, they still have their own agenda.

I don't know for sure in Perleone, they probably need Perdan for anything in the future as they piss off everyone else while having a very small military.

But Fallangard definitely has its own agenda, as well as agendas of individuals in Fallangard.
Brutus the Brute - Kleptes the Thief - Atreus the Brave - Alucina the Lucid

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #194: January 26, 2014, 12:20:16 PM »

Atanamir does not speak as SA leader.
He never says, "I offer you peace" but "we offer you peace" if you care to read his letters more precisely.  :P

He always asks for permission from Nightmare, Edvard and Nigel and coordinates before he writes such messages.
You could say he is the press spokesperson of the SA.  :D
But he is not the leader.