Author Topic: Deleting realms?  (Read 8804 times)

m2rt

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Deleting realms?
« Reply #15: June 25, 2013, 06:20:45 AM »
I'll poke Tom about this. Generally, he just deletes realms manually.

Thanks!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: June 25, 2013, 12:48:12 PM »
Thanks!

:(

Darn patrols capturing me!
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: June 25, 2013, 06:24:33 PM »
Wait, you mean realms other than big, bad, evil CE get to destroy other realms on Atamara?!  :o  :o  :o

Could you please inform all the CE-haters of this? It would make their heads explode.

When was the last realm that CE even killed?

Coria was the one that killed Falasan and Hammarsett.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #18: June 25, 2013, 07:19:57 PM »
When was the last realm that CE even killed?

Coria was the one that killed Falasan and Hammarsett.

And who was it that created Coria?  ::)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: June 25, 2013, 07:28:54 PM »
And who was it that created Coria?  ::)

Merlin...my character.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Zakilevo

« Reply #20: June 25, 2013, 08:23:28 PM »

m2rt

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: July 05, 2013, 06:25:29 PM »
Any news on getting the realms deleted? Sick of the messages that peasants oppose the war with Heorot... Yeah, like I am going to sign peace with a realm without rulership and lands...

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: July 05, 2013, 06:37:11 PM »
Any news on getting the realms deleted? Sick of the messages that peasants oppose the war with Heorot... Yeah, like I am going to sign peace with a realm without rulership and lands...

Add Coria to that list.

Coria no longer has any regions.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: July 06, 2013, 12:58:10 AM »
Admit it, you just want to execute my character who will be turned a rogue in your dungeons.

Speaking of which, shouldn't there be some kind of protection to avoid capture the turn of your return? The game keeps dumping me back behind enemy lines, and even though I try to get out every time I pledge the ransom, I get caught every time... Can't even remember how long he's been in/out of prison like this...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: July 06, 2013, 02:40:27 AM »
Tom's away for a bit. The moment I see he's returned, I will be making a dev thread to get his attention on this.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: July 06, 2013, 04:45:48 AM »
Join a new realm already...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

m2rt

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: July 08, 2013, 06:29:25 AM »
Admit it, you just want to execute my character who will be turned a rogue in your dungeons.

Speaking of which, shouldn't there be some kind of protection to avoid capture the turn of your return? The game keeps dumping me back behind enemy lines, and even though I try to get out every time I pledge the ransom, I get caught every time... Can't even remember how long he's been in/out of prison like this...

Yes, I want to execute your annoyance you call a character. Its silly that a man can call himself a King for so long and we cant do anything about it... Drop your positions and we are fine. But you call yourself King, you have no lands and your char whines on ruler channel. Ofcourse Raoul wants him dead. Its a disgrace!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: July 08, 2013, 01:09:16 PM »
Join a new realm already...

You propose that I do this how? I get captured every time I try to escape Minas Leon.

Yes, I want to execute your annoyance you call a character. Its silly that a man can call himself a King for so long and we cant do anything about it... Drop your positions and we are fine. But you call yourself King, you have no lands and your char whines on ruler channel. Ofcourse Raoul wants him dead. Its a disgrace!

My character barely speaks at all, including on the ruler channel. And all that he did, he could have and probably would have as a standard knight. 'cause, you know, knights can write to "all rulers" as well.

Royals have fled to other countries when invaded without forsaking their titles, despite now having any direct authority anymore. I don't see the problem...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: July 08, 2013, 01:30:54 PM »
Whew, the realm just got deleted. Good thing I checked one last time before going to work.

I'll get a ban... but no execution for you.

m2rt

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: July 08, 2013, 06:15:17 PM »
You propose that I do this how? I get captured every time I try to escape Minas Leon.

My character barely speaks at all, including on the ruler channel. And all that he did, he could have and probably would have as a standard knight. 'cause, you know, knights can write to "all rulers" as well.

Royals have fled to other countries when invaded without forsaking their titles, despite now having any direct authority anymore. I don't see the problem...

You could have not been able to comment on topics and letters of the ruler channel as a knight. Yes ofcourse you can call yourself a King of Minas Ithil, but if you are included in the rulers channel then you have some sort of authority.