Author Topic: Game profile and Forum profile  (Read 1701 times)

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
Game profile and Forum profile
« Topic Start: June 25, 2013, 06:26:32 PM »
Does anyone besides me think that would be good to have the forum name listed somewhere at the account profile?
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: Game profile and Forum profile
« Reply #1: June 25, 2013, 06:35:24 PM »
I only see reasons to support this. The two are inexplicably connected. Such should be made reality.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: June 25, 2013, 06:41:13 PM »
I think you mean "inextricably" ;)

And yes, this would be a good thing to add, though it's something players will have to set manually. There is no automatic linkage between the game and the forum.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: June 25, 2013, 11:30:05 PM »
I thought on doing it manually, yes.
But it could generate a link by just putting the name used at forum account.

Or no. It is not that important. Just having the name would be great :)
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."