Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 264718 times)

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Light of the Maddening Medugnatos changed class to warrior and is probably going to be elected Regent of Corsanctum...

I can't help but notice that Brance did so too. Changing classes out of convenience was always something I frowned upon. Changing to warrior class after a lifetime of preaching and 'using-your-words-as-your-profession' does seem a bit out of place.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 10:53:02 AM by Arrakis »
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
The Light and Luminary of the Maddening are expected to change class to warrior in times of crusade.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
You gunna git Brance'd son!

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Brance told the church that we sould fight to defend his realm, and that they could replace him as Luminary, if they wanted. But as Stabbity says, Light and Luminary of Maddening are expected to fight.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Zakilevo

Well when words aren't enough, you have to pick up your sword ;)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Words only work when the other person is willing to be convinced. When they have no intention of coming to an amicable arrangement, no matter what you say, then talking is useless.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Can you please quit with this? Where a realm's army is, or whether or not it is mobilizing quickly is important info IG that shouldn't be said on the forums for everyone to know.
I didn't mention regions, and Niselurians are not really the subtle type.  Astrum and others know that we are there as conducting a takeover puts a big neon light above the army in question.  I haven't shared any tactical information, as where Astrum is moving and stuff like that.

Apparently we even gave them a week warning.  The general of Astrum is either crazy or a mad genius.  We will find out soon.

What do you want us to do, construct towers with red lights on top to announce our presence?
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
And they will know you by the trail of the dead...
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Forgive me for not having read the 15 pages, but dividing this war into two sides is an incredible oversimplification. This isn't one war, this is multiple wars going on simultaneously.

Niselur, Asylon, and Farronite Republic against Astrum
Phantaria against Terran
Libero Empire and Luria Nova against Morek
D'Hara and Barca against Saffalore
Grand Duchy of Fissoa against Aurvandil

Most of these wars complement each other in some way, but many actors have interests on apparently conflicting sides of other ongoing conflicts.

The continent is at war, but it'd be inappropriate to call it a continental war, because of the plural nature of the conflicts at hand.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Forgive me for not having read the 15 pages, but dividing this war into two sides is an incredible oversimplification. This isn't one war, this is multiple wars going on simultaneously.

Niselur, Asylon, and Farronite Republic against Astrum
Phantaria against Terran
Libero Empire and Luria Nova against Morek
D'Hara and Barca against Saffalore
Grand Duchy of Fissoa against Aurvandil

Most of these wars complement each other in some way, but many actors have interests on apparently conflicting sides of other ongoing conflicts.

The continent is at war, but it'd be inappropriate to call it a continental war, because of the plural nature of the conflicts at hand.

There is truth here.

Many overlapping, shared, and separate goals by all involved.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

The War of Five Wars
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

cenrae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Anyone care to take a stab at what the root cause of this war is?
Kye Family: Khari (Farronite Republic), Kalidor (Tara), Astridicus (Astrum)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Anyone care to take a stab at what the root cause of this war is?
More than one could be said. For instance if SA had gone to war more often, FR would be a theocracy, Libero possibly something done, Niselur gave back to Turin, etc most of the enemies would not be here. So being under eager for war/crusade could be called a root cause, its just not what you are looking for I am rather sure.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton