Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 264860 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Bah, you have no patience. Asylon is like a bear waking from slumber. We are already in Astrum lands and doing secret things... Asylon does things on its terms and its not our first tango with Astrum, we know what kind of force we are going up against and how well equipped and funded they are. We aint going anywhere but to war.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Too bad Leopold is wounded and his condition is deteriorating.
It's the primitive conditions in Gaston Farms. Without access to quality medical care, how do you expect get better? It's so bad up there, even Brance's cadre of top notch healers couldn't stop his wounds from getting infected.

Or maybe it's that poison you used on your lance...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

You caught me.  :D
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I knew it. >:(

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
snip
Well currently we've put the Lightbringer in as temporary regent.  I had hoped you would be rejoining us today, but it seems like you're going to be out for a while.  He must have some gold 'acquired' from the Corsanctum general, as the general probably was carrying a lot of gold, not bonds.

On the plus side, all of our nobles qualify for Lordship, and the honour gained in the battle should allow our young nobles to bring our CS up to 20k.
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
Unless every single noble brings 1000 combat strength I don't see that happening, Frostwood.
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
On the plus side, all of our nobles qualify for Lordship, and the honour gained in the battle should allow our young nobles to bring our CS up to 20k.

Finally. Was waiting for ages to have all those active people awarded with regions. Now we can finally start using 100% of our resources.
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Sarwell

• Knight
    • View Profile
Gretchew has gone rogue. Excellent news for Phantaria, not so great for "D'Herran".

[I also dig the opportunity to say "go rogue" in a reasonable context]
Sarwell Family - Alna (Phantaria), Rosnan (Ohnar West), Julian (Strombran)
New female characters start with an extra 10% skill in cooking and in cleaning.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Gretchew has gone rogue. Excellent news for Phantaria, not so great for "D'Herran".

[I also dig the opportunity to say "go rogue" in a reasonable context]

Its more of a relief to D'Harans, really.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Sarwell

• Knight
    • View Profile
Its more of a relief to D'Harans, really.

Are you guys not so keen on the merger/annexation/"surrender"/whatever? Is it just Pierre's plan for the most part?
Sarwell Family - Alna (Phantaria), Rosnan (Ohnar West), Julian (Strombran)
New female characters start with an extra 10% skill in cooking and in cleaning.

Telamon

• Knight
    • View Profile
I'll just say i'm grateful to not have to beat up "semi-innocent" D'haran's for that little track of land, huzzah!
Lewis Therin (Phantaria) – Lanfear (Fronen) – Ishmael (Adventurer/Phantaria)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Are you guys not so keen on the merger/annexation/"surrender"/whatever? Is it just Pierre's plan for the most part?

Honestly, D'Haran's did not know about and immediately questioned it's acquisition. After speaking to Pierre IG about it, I believe the entire thing was supposed to be merely armchair-politicking. To my knowledge, no "if this than that" plans were actually committed to, simply broached for consideration. Then suddenly Gretchew DID the thing. Surprising everyone.

There is a bit of drama playing out in the House of Lords right now and the realms most senior nobles have launched public protest.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
You guys forget that Karibash's unit of 149 men, 21% of the Astrumese infantry, left after suffering ~40 casualties determined to hunt after King Leopold.

It was explained in my rp that got cut off and which i didn't save. But don't worry, retreat rate is at 80% now so they'll fight to the last man.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Well currently we've put the Lightbringer in as temporary regent. I had hoped you would be rejoining us today, but it seems like you're going to be out for a while.
Did Leopold lose the throne? If so, I hope you're not contemplating a placeholder ruler.

Daimall

• Knight
    • View Profile
It's the primitive conditions in Gaston Farms. Without access to quality medical care, how do you expect get better? It's so bad up there, even Brance's cadre of top notch healers couldn't stop his wounds from getting infected.

If the primitive conditions are the problem, then perhaps you should stop looting the region then. :P

Did Leopold lose the throne? If so, I hope you're not contemplating a placeholder ruler.

No, he still has it officially.