Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 264864 times)

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
You guys forget that Karibash's unit of 149 men, 21% of the Astrumese infantry, left after suffering ~40 casualties determined to hunt after King Leopold.

It was explained in my rp that got cut off and which i didn't save. But don't worry, retreat rate is at 80% now so they'll fight to the last man.

Leopold charged the battle with 90% retreat rates, which means his leadership skills is very high. Probably one of the highest on the continent.
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
You can check it with the New Fame page, once you recover. But yeah, 90% retreat rate means a pretty high leadership skill.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
It lists leadership at 82% of the continent's best.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Would dying in a duel as a hero be considered as a heroic death?
No. Hero death and legendary hero death fame points only apply if you are actually killed in a battle. Death in a duel can still get you the one point Character Death fame, though.

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I'm not sure of what is happening in Morek, so others will have to fill in the details.

Arrakis-You are one clever man.  I see what your next big moves after the war will be-assuming we win. 8)
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)

Telamon

• Knight
    • View Profile
Let's just hope Leopold survives long enough to effect some lasting change. If i were him, i would not be a hero at all – being the coward that i am.
Lewis Therin (Phantaria) – Lanfear (Fronen) – Ishmael (Adventurer/Phantaria)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
All rulers should be heroes for as long as they have the throne.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
I agree. Actually permadeath should be a Dwilight feature.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Zakilevo

That would actually be awesome rofl. Rulers really should be killable. Hack why not make all government positions to be killable?  8)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
That would actually be awesome rofl. Rulers really should be killable. Hack why not make all government positions to be killable?  8)

Because no one would ever be a banker again?

Telamon

• Knight
    • View Profile
I agree – it is a good idea. I'm just saying that i probably wouldn't risk it if i were in Leopold's position!

Cowardice forever, baby!
Lewis Therin (Phantaria) – Lanfear (Fronen) – Ishmael (Adventurer/Phantaria)

Sarwell

• Knight
    • View Profile
Because no one would ever be a banker again?

Yeah, for rulers only it would be understandable (if annoying); if you extend it to all government positions then few people will even bother for the lower positions, particularly banker, which is, as far as I know, generally considered the weakest of all despite any official use of "balanced".
Sarwell Family - Alna (Phantaria), Rosnan (Ohnar West), Julian (Strombran)
New female characters start with an extra 10% skill in cooking and in cleaning.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
I wonder if bankers should not have more control over taxes (depending upon the position strength designated by the ruler/realm) to give it more power.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I agree – it is a good idea. I'm just saying that i probably wouldn't risk it if i were in Leopold's position!

Cowardice forever, baby!
I believe his class choice speaks of his personality, the kind of political courage need to assemble this alliance and take on SA, when the status quo of peace was the north, especially when you are a Theocracy.
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Arrakis-You are one clever man.  I see what your next big moves after the war will be-assuming we win. 8)

Well, Leopold has many many plans. Provided Astrum can be beaten of course. I am sure it can as soon as Niselur would receive a few extra players. The potential of Niselur is incredible, we just need them players. :)

Let's just hope Leopold survives long enough to effect some lasting change. If i were him, i would not be a hero at all – being the coward that i am.

He became a hero long before he amounted to anything. I didn't really predicted for him that he will be a leading character for events as grand as these. But I have no regrets for there is a certain appeal when you anticipate the battles knowing well that your character may die. It adds that extra touch. ;)