Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 264904 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Brance will miss the battle. He just made it back to Eidulb today. :(
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
We wont need as many as you think... 8)

Well, let us pray then that your troops are stronger than they look.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Well, let us pray then that your troops are stronger than they look.

Apparently they were.

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Asylon, the forever underestimated realm.

But we did take some major losses, far more then we had anticipated but its all good, we will wait for you to come with a second and third wave, if thats what it takes.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Just goes to show that you that zero is never an appropriate number of siege engines for a siege :p

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
...unless you're Fissoa, fighting a seriously crippled Aurvandil in Tower Fatmilak.

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I can only say well done to Asylon. They have made one of the most effective campaigns I've seen for a while. Taking two regions and decimating Astrum's big army. Bravo! Leopold is thrilled.

With the latest victory the war goes well for the Magna Saecularibus Alliance. So far Astrum has lost 3 region, 4th is about to fall, and now their mobile army has endured a defeat in detail which is very important. We have no illusions that Astrum won't be able to bounce back up in no time but it remains to be seen whether they can keep it up in the long term.
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Not once it becomes a three-on-one. We could probably keep it up for quite a while as a 2-v-1. Adding a third realm to the mix is gonna hurt. There's not many realms that could hold off three realms of such combined size.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Good fight Astrum!
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Not once it becomes a three-on-one. We could probably keep it up for quite a while as a 2-v-1. Adding a third realm to the mix is gonna hurt. There's not many realms that could hold off three realms of such combined size.

I can only second this.

But I still fear Astrum spawning thousands and thousands of heavy knights in shining armor to trample us all the way down to Itau...
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Zakilevo

Not unless we get like 60 nobles lol

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile

We have to go for a quick knock out of someone, which is unlikely given the strategic depth everyone has to play with.

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
On the Eastern front, Morek has cut Libero Empire in half. Wow I didn't even notice that till now.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Libero Empire was already cut in half at Mt. Black Nastrond. The location of where they were cut in half just changed.