Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 264557 times)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Giask eats up over 1k a week.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
The Stars are on our side. ;D

Catch-22 , you win the war but kill Dwilight with boredom.  ;)
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Sarwell

• Knight
    • View Profile
Chateau Saffalore is apparently rogue now. Congratulations, Terran. You destroyed yourselves without us ever attacking the city.
Sarwell Family - Alna (Phantaria), Rosnan (Ohnar West), Julian (Strombran)
New female characters start with an extra 10% skill in cooking and in cleaning.

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
If the SA side wins, they definitely won't be bored. Niselur will have to be whipped back into line, FR will need to be consolidated, and Asylon will need to be further isolated. Plus, I'm pretty sure SA will meddle in some way or another with the Luria - D'Hara war.

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
It's pretty much anyone's game now, it seems the alliance is suffering from organisational issues, whereas Astrum seems to be getting into it and rallying.

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Anyway, Astrum has lost lands and Asylon has lost none so far.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Catch-22 , you win the war but kill Dwilight with boredom.  ;)
Anyone who is bored in this game is bored by their own choice. If you're bored where you are, either do something to make it less boring, or go somewhere else where you think it's less boring. This is especially true for realms around Astrum. No one had the balls, or the skills, to do it until Leopold showed up.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Qyasogk

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Anyway, Astrum has lost lands and Asylon has lost none so far.

Well you did lose one thing... Your army!

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Doesn't help our side that I just didn't have the time nor the will to continue governing Golden Farrow... god that is the most stressful position I've ever occupied, the food demands are insane.

I was OOC sad to see Gustav go... but Hireshmont just about wet himself with glee.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

cenrae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Yeah Gustav was like my pitbull I loved to see him bite! Hope he comes back I was looking to possibly hand over the Farronites to him.
Kye Family: Khari (Farronite Republic), Kalidor (Tara), Astridicus (Astrum)

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
Well you did lose one thing... Your army!

What good are soldiers if they are not bleeding out in the field? Buy some more!
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Gustav Kuriga

Well my last exam is on the 7th, so the earliest I can come back is then. Otherwise I'd just burn myself out trying to do too much.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Anyone who is bored in this game is bored by their own choice. If you're bored where you are, either do something to make it less boring, or go somewhere else where you think it's less boring. This is especially true for realms around Astrum. No one had the balls, or the skills, to do it until Leopold showed up.

No no, you get me wrong. I'm never bored. And Asylon has been trying to make fun for quite sometime.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
No no, you get me wrong. I'm never bored.

Really? You complain an awful lot about how boring we make things for a guy who's never bored.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Im never bored but you make the rest of Dwilight boring. Its been my lifes work on Dwilight to see what is finally happening now happen. I have never once complained about boredom. Oh and Geronus ypu are one to talk , you quit Dwilight out of sheer boredom.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 07:32:02 PM by Glaumring the Fox »