Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 264626 times)

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
Anyways, it'll probably all be irrelevant. The Asylonians won't catch Hireshmont.

Hireshmont II is the real Teflon Don.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Shulee

• Knight
    • View Profile
If there was any fairness in the game world we could track him by following the corpses and broken down couriers overladen by the weight of his constant messages, pleas, tomes, and histories.
 ;)

Zakilevo

Looks like the end of Astrum is nigh!

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
If there was any fairness in the game world we could track him by following the corpses and broken down couriers overladen by the weight of his constant messages, pleas, tomes, and histories.
 ;)

Psh.

I plan on dragging this out a long, long time.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Or at least as long as game mechanics make possible.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
New caption should read : Winter Stalemate Ends, Mass Starvation in Astrum could mean the end of the war.

Bolton Ancestral Ghost

• Peasant
  • Ramsay, Roose & Owain
    • View Profile
Hi, I am new to the thread... and this forum in general. Great discussion you all got going here.
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” - Poe

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
HI BOLTON!  8)
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Bolton Ancestral Ghost

• Peasant
  • Ramsay, Roose & Owain
    • View Profile
Hiya Glaumring!  :D... Just reading the title of this thread... It looks to me like it really requires an update... Something along the lines of "Astrum nobles now resorting to eating their own peasants for sustenance".
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” - Poe

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Hi, I am new to the thread... and this forum in general. Great discussion you all got going here.
Welcome to the forums.  :)
Hiya Glaumring!  :D... Just reading the title of this thread... It looks to me like it really requires an update... Something along the lines of "Astrum nobles now resorting to eating their own peasants for sustenance".
Thats what I have heard.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Astrum broken and shattered.
« Reply #880: January 02, 2014, 03:01:29 AM »
There are many here that did not think they would ever hear or say that. Yet here we are...
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Buffalkill

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
If you haven't been able to keep up with the repartee in the Hireshmont drama, this should bring you up to speed. Feel free to add to it:
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Homeless_Hireshmont

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
If you haven't been able to keep up with the repartee in the Hireshmont drama, this should bring you up to speed. Feel free to add to it:

loved it.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Astrum broken and shattered.
« Reply #883: January 02, 2014, 05:13:10 AM »
There are many here that did not think they would ever hear or say that. Yet here we are...

Astrum's always starving.  When Eoghan was Banker (when Astrum was at war with Caerwyn and Averoth) I had to systematically starve regions so that the starvation in any one place never got *too* bad.  That and the occasional shipment from Morek or Summerdale were all that kept us afloat; those were good times.
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

cenrae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

Ah that was hilarious. Well done!
Kye Family: Khari (Farronite Republic), Kalidor (Tara), Astridicus (Astrum)