Author Topic: Terran-D\'Hara Realm Merger  (Read 61672 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Terran-D\'Hara Realm Merger
« Topic Start: July 06, 2013, 03:59:18 AM »
Just to add something more: I have heard that there have been at least casual discussions of how D'Hara will re-found Terran out of these lands once the war is over and the brouhaha has died down.

If possible, I would like to see evidence of this. If not, I would like to see some firm denials from people who would know.

However, I would note that casual discussion of such a topic may not end up being viewed as evidence of further intent to break the realm merger rule; it may simply help clarify what is going on here. Much depends on the specifics, which is why I would like to see the messages in question.

It is in no way the refounding of Terran. Talks about the creation of a new joint colony in Chesney has been going on for a while between the regional leaders, but the Chateau originally had nothing to do with it and it certainly wasn't to create a new Terran. Pierre's letter refers to the addition of the Chateau to this plan, but he did not consult the other regional leaders before writing that letter, hence the !@#$storm that broke out.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron