Author Topic: Realm Merger of Tara and Coria  (Read 16215 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Realm Merger of Tara and Coria
« Reply #15: July 08, 2013, 05:17:00 PM »
I received no information of the region revolting prior to posting this. My realm was quite confused how it was even possible so I assumed a bug had occurred to allow it to happen. We were in the middle of a takeover of Menedor when Saeculo switched allegiance of Menedor to Tara. Then, we moved our troops to Lothruin immediately thereafter, which while it was a Corian region when we left, was a Taran region when we arrived. We had no idea how this occurred.

I did point this out in game, though that may have been when Merlin was wounded. Scouts showed that Lothruin had no lord after it joined Tara. Coupled with the poor region stats, the most logical conclusion was that a revolt caused the region to spontaneously join Tara. Silnaria did not receive any notification of the revolt.

If either the fact of the revolt or the failure of Silnaria to receive notification of the revolt are bugs, I am presently unaware of that. Maybe one of the Devs can comment on whether this is working as designed.