BattleMaster > Magistrates Case Archive

Realm Merger of Tara and Coria

<< < (5/5)

Anaris:

--- Quote from: Geronus on July 08, 2013, 05:17:00 PM ---If either the fact of the revolt or the failure of Silnaria to receive notification of the revolt are bugs, I am presently unaware of that. Maybe one of the Devs can comment on whether this is working as designed.

--- End quote ---

No, from what I've heard here, I don't think a bug is involved in this in any way.

Eirikr:

--- Quote from: Anaris on July 08, 2013, 05:24:07 PM ---No, from what I've heard here, I don't think a bug is involved in this in any way.

--- End quote ---

I think only takeovers and intentional swaps are reported continent-wide, right? Now that I really think about it, I can't remember seeing a report about a region turning rogue or switching realms 'involuntarily' outside of the realms that were involved.

Dante Silverfire:
Based upon my misconception that Munro had in fact switched *both* regions to Tara, I drop any sort of case against him.

However, I do think that the Magistrates should judge upon what the result of a verdict would have been should both regions had been manually switched. This seems relevant to both this case and possibly the Terran case.

Indirik:
If the case is dropped, then there should be no ruling at all. This board is not a place to discuss theoretical cases. If you want to do that, head over to the Q&A board.

Dante Silverfire:

--- Quote from: Indirik on July 10, 2013, 06:25:52 PM ---If the case is dropped, then there should be no ruling at all. This board is not a place to discuss theoretical cases. If you want to do that, head over to the Q&A board.

--- End quote ---

Very well. Close the thread then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version