Author Topic: Fallangard  (Read 7749 times)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Fallangard
« Topic Start: July 08, 2013, 10:52:29 PM »
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

So, details?
Ardet nec consumitur.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Re: Fallangard
« Reply #1: July 08, 2013, 11:00:18 PM »
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

So, details?

Hah you beat me!

Sooo we have Fallangard, any background info for us Journalist?

There will be Reprisal or is just a Satellite realm of Caligus?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 11:02:05 PM by Sonya »

nanakisan

• Freeman
  • I'm a absolute looney! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    • View Profile
    • My Gallery of 3D madness
« Reply #2: July 09, 2013, 12:21:29 AM »
Wonder how long it will be before Edvard is seen in Queen Autreys private chambers. XD
I am a lunatic wrapped in bacon. Sprinkled with swiss, smoothered in mustard and then buried in lettuce. I'm delicious!

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: July 09, 2013, 06:07:12 AM »
And here goes Sirion to save the day... if we can.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

nanakisan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: July 09, 2013, 03:11:55 PM »
I'm not a moderator or a administrator.

But I feel that if any communication about the OOC situation between you atanamir and Jason. It should be discussed in a new thread. We need to keep in mind we just massively derailed a thread about a new realm. So i think we should return to discussing about Fallangard.

Some interesting news it appears magic is a foot. My character Turant received a event notice his brother did not.
"Magic is in the Air.
The ravens croak and the sky darkens for a moment. Someone has failed in an act of magic nearby."

I've honestly never seen such a event. What ever could it mean?
I am a lunatic wrapped in bacon. Sprinkled with swiss, smoothered in mustard and then buried in lettuce. I'm delicious!

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: July 09, 2013, 03:17:23 PM »
there's a wizard/witch nearby!! burn 'em!

I think that message comes up when someone uses a scroll and fails...
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: July 09, 2013, 03:38:14 PM »
there's a wizard/witch nearby!! burn 'em!

I think that message comes up when someone uses a scroll and fails...

Nobles with scrolls on EC?! I just hope it was one of ours! :D

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: July 09, 2013, 05:00:15 PM »
I've split the off-topic posts about Dobromir retiring into a new thread here:

http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,4421.0.html

nanakisan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: July 10, 2013, 06:57:27 AM »
Seems Edvard is already making his moves. Count Juan Dela Cruz of Caligus was messaged by Edvard. Mainly about leaving caligus and joining his realm as the new high general.

Among other things seems Armonia is not one bit happy about this new realm.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: July 10, 2013, 07:03:14 AM »
If you not mind me asking, what is previous Fallangard realm looks like? Its government system, its glory, its downfall, etc. I dont think I was playing that time :-\
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

nanakisan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: July 10, 2013, 07:41:36 AM »
Personally i do not know as well. For the sake of intrigue i decided to keep my second character a part of the realm. Mostly too give myself something worth doing these days. As for the history i believe it should be in the wiki....hopefully.

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: July 10, 2013, 09:35:07 AM »
Seems Edvard is already making his moves. Count Juan Dela Cruz of Caligus was messaged by Edvard. Mainly about leaving caligus and joining his realm as the new high general.

Among other things seems Armonia is not one bit happy about this new realm.

Player of nanakisan, I suggest to keep such IC info for IC.
I see you are young to forum and this is an OOC area.
Unfortunately history of Bm has shown that many people can't handle OOC info and mix it with IC and come and here and read things and use them  then IC.
It could be spoilers for others, especially people who maybe have planned IC carefully a secession.
I am sure you understand that.
Use the forum more like a weekly magazine (not even like a daily newspaper), about things that have happened in the past and can't influence current process IC.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 09:43:42 AM by Atanamir »

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: July 10, 2013, 12:40:42 PM »
If you not mind me asking, what is previous Fallangard realm looks like? Its government system, its glory, its downfall, etc. I dont think I was playing that time :-\

There is quite a good page on the fallen Fallangard on the wiki: Fallangard. I wonder if this new Fallangard has any of the same banners or such like.

Spearhawk

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: July 10, 2013, 09:39:00 PM »
Fallangard is using the same shield.  The old and new Fallangard are monarchies.  King Panther was King for most of the old Fallangard when I was there.  Toto was banker.  I think Pit Viper was general a few times, but not sure.  When I joined the realm was pretty much the same.  Based in Isadril and we took Tota when we could for caravans.  There was no building anything back then.  What was in the region is what you worked with.  So we would take Tota and I would get caravans to go to Itorunt, Sirion, or Combria to buy food.  No markets then, but traders had to travel days sometimes to get food.  All Isadril had was the MI center there for troops.  Not exactly the best fighters, but we made due with them.  No armies, but battlegroups.  No estates for taxes, but divided up based on the system the banker used.  The game was so different back then.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: July 16, 2013, 07:41:38 AM »
There is quite a good page on the fallen Fallangard on the wiki: Fallangard. I wonder if this new Fallangard has any of the same banners or such like.
Thank you. Sound like phoenix bird has risen up anew ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)