Author Topic: Use of Rumour and personal information on irc, in forums, ingame and other places like skype and fac  (Read 34945 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
If he had filed this five seconds before he quit, it would have been posted in the normal manner.

I do not see a problem with it being filed after he quit, since the purpose of a Magistrates case of this nature is not to fix the situation for Menethil, but to make a final determination as to whether what you have done was against the spirit of the Social Contract, and if so, deliver a punishment deemed appropriate to deter you from doing such things in the future.

Don't give me BS about your rights as a player when you felt absolutely no compunction about trampling all over Jason's rights just because he happened to be playing the rule of a realm that your character's realm was at war with.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan