Author Topic: Use of Rumour and personal information on irc, in forums, ingame and other places like skype and fac  (Read 35195 times)

Chaotrance13

Susan did it because of your and Deytheur's constant harassment of me in IRC in the first month of war.
You were treating me like !@#$ in Perdan and East-Island channel, and yes we had to ban you from IRC, because you kept coming back, although I had asked you many many times politely about it to stop.
Yes, unlike you think, I never filed the report the day you declared war to Perdan.
I filed it a lot later, one month later after long discussions with Ays where all this would end. And I told her this would likely end in a huge BM drama, that's why I as well didn't want to file it first.
See, I had no real need to get you both punished for possible powergaming or multicheating, since Perdan was anyway on advantage against your realms. I felt this would be solved ICly anyway.
You try to insunuate that I did this for IC benefit, but there wasn't any. I did it because you were attacking me OOCly and yes, as player, I felt harassed.

Did you even consider the use of the /ignore command on IRC as well, as well as the Ignore function in-game? Or maybe not letting the bans expire on IRC, making them permanent? Because to me, filing reports about their relationship because they weren't nice to you on IRC is first off childish and secondly it reeks of using the Titans as a weapon against players because of other reasons. You yourself admit you had doubts and didn't really want to be filing reports - so why do it? In your words, because you were being harassed. If you were being harassed on IRC you should have kept logs and come to the Magistrates.

As you harassed also the Titans, when you found out that you got reported.
But it was no Titan who told your secret, it was another player, which you had told so.
You attack others for your own mistakes?
If you want to keep your private life, fine, do it, but don't complain when people find out due to your own misbehaviour and leaking.
And again, I don't care at all about the relationship. You two could be just normal roommates and I would file it too if I feel that you two could do sth not according to the rules.

If he harassed the Titans as you allege, they would deal with it themselves, they do not need you yelling and screaming in their corner. I'm thinking that kind of thing would lead to them referring to Tom to have him bolted or removed from positions as harassing the game's volunteers is seen very, very poorly.

Besides this I had spoken about it with Fleugs since he had made many times OOC cheating accusations against you on IRC and I wanted to know the truth behind this was.
This was before I filed the report so that i could provide maximum evidence against you.

Are there IRC logs of these incidents? Because this sounds like a breach of the Social Contract as well (namely making accusations without proof - especially when the Titans then exonerate the pair of any multi-account accusations). For that matter, Fleugs should have brought it to the Titans or Magistrates instead of going around spouting off.