Author Topic: Use of Rumour and personal information on irc, in forums, ingame and other places like skype and fac  (Read 35185 times)

Bendix

• Knight
    • View Profile
Alexandros Stavrou did mention the alleged relationship between Deytheur and Menethil to me in an OOC comment. His comment was that the magistrates had ruled against him, and that he would abide their decision. He also stated that his personal opinion was that, while legal, it was "in bad taste" for them to both have ruler characters on the same continent. I actually agree with him on this particular sentiment; I am also of the opinion that doing such a thing would be "in bad taste", if true.

However, that is only my personal opinion, and there is nothing strictly unethical about having bad taste.

Alexandros Stavrou was careful not to overtly ask me to change my IC behavior in any way (such as turning on my allies) after receiving this information. He did at one point mention that "Siana and Dobromir will just turn on Armonia as soon as the war is over", and that they were "Laughing about it in IRC". I responded by saying I would not discuss IC issues OOC.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 10:58:37 PM by Bendix »