Author Topic: Use of Rumour and personal information on irc, in forums, ingame and other places like skype and fac  (Read 35139 times)

Deytheur

I feel like people are getting off the point here. Trying to drag any little bit of mud against us. Like it's 'bad taste' for us to both be rulers when actually we were both rulers before we knew each other, that I was cheating however many years ago. Please do not make such comments and wild exaggerations unless you know the whole situation.

We have been through the IG reasons for why there is this 'gangbang' what feels like a million times with various people, that is not the issue here. Most of this whole mess could have just been avoided if people had tried to talk to me instead of gossiping behind my back.

I cannot begin to describe how upset I was the morning I woke up and some friends pointed me to the forums (I don't really frequent them otherwise) to find allegations about my private life posted by people I didn't even know. And even more than this, allegations that I didn't know how to play the game properly. I wrote out a response to that post many times but I couldn't bring myself to post it because firstly I was afraid of it just giving people more fuel to use against me and secondly because I could never really find the right words to properly explain just how shocked and upset I was by both Atanamir and Velax.

After I gave up trying to reply that I thought things would quieten down when the thread was locked and then the other thread was sanitised and I have been trying to withdraw from the OOC side of the game.

Then it came up that a Titan report had been filed but the Titans hadn't found any reason to take any action. Shouldn't that be a sign that there was no reason for anyone else to care either? Player of Atanamir, if you had truly abided by the decision then why did you even feel the need to reply to the Titans to make sure they checked whether we were sending messages in game etc?

Let alone keep talking to other people about it, as it kept emerging you had. And every time you had an opportunity making snide comments and trying to turn other conversations towards it, you did. And then completely refusing to admit that you could possibly have done anything wrong made everything a lot more frustrating. I remember one conversation when it was just you talking to Delvin and he was trying to explain how you were out of line and still all you could do was argue with someone who was impartial.

It seems to me that you weren't happy with the outcome and so you had to spread these accusations further around and it all comes back to being overly competitive about an IG war.

Even reading all the things you said to Fleugs, I can't decide whether to have a good cry and quit the game myself because this level of hypocrisy and personal attacks I am struggling to cope with.