Author Topic: Use of Rumour and personal information on irc, in forums, ingame and other places like skype and fac  (Read 35173 times)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Player of Atanamir, if you had truly abided by the decision then why did you even feel the need to reply to the Titans to make sure they checked whether we were sending messages in game etc?

It seems to me that you weren't happy with the outcome and so you had to spread these accusations further around and it all comes back to being overly competitive about an IG war.

Even reading all the things you said to Fleugs, I can't decide whether to have a good cry and quit the game myself because this level of hypocrisy and personal attacks I am struggling to cope with.

Dear Laura,

the second message to Titans was my answer to their question. I first time got a question from Titans, so I answered it in order to follow their way of working.
After my reply I got after few days the yellow message that disappears that the case was rejected. End of it.
I abided by the decision of the titans and the people I had told about the case, were informed of it so they should abide by it as well.
I didn't want to leave wrong image of you to them the logs to Fleugs show that.
The outcome is the outcome and I abided by it. It's not about being hapy or not, I do not want to put emotions in this as we have already too many emotions in this case.
I just cared if rules were broken and I tried to handle the case as sensible as I could.
For one line in those logs though I apologize, I am sure you know which I mean, I feel even too ashamed to repeat it.
Again, I am not attacking you. And none else does. OOC that is.
I never saw your relationship as something bad. Never. Because RL is above BM.
And I am sure your view is also that RL above BM.
And I find it also not fair to your own relationship when you think I did this only have an advantage over you IC. I mean what the hell do I care what you do in your free time?
But do i care if you cheat on me OOC? Yes I do. Do 50 other players in Perdan care if their realm could get destroyed due to a possible OOC connection? Yes, they do - although they didn't know anything about it, no worries.
Perdan was winning IC long before I filed the case. I had no interest in changing anything IC. I just wanted to have a decision if the situation is correct.
I wanted to know with what kind of people I play, since on IRC these people were treating me badly and at some point didn't speak to me anymore.

Now, what I from my part don't understand is, why Jason or you were not contacting me or someone earlier about it, if you heard that a titan case was field against you by me. You had chosen to not talk to me. But I am not the devil. I am not your enemy in OOC. I am a player with RL like you and everyone else. You could have told me that you feel that I am responsible about your feelings. I would have explained in all honesty how things went - and why I felt that I need to file this report. And I would apologize for the things that were wrong on my behalf. And would have sorted it out like grown ups.
From my side I did not say anything to anyone anymore as I had promised to solari to not speak a word about it anymore - not even about a theoretical case like I did on the forum. Because on forum I not one single time said to anyone that you two are together. Never.
Of course, you two could see that I was talking about this case, but none else could. Because I did not spread the word  around as you claim. Hell I don't even use Skype and it is in the thread topic. And what is fac at all?
The opening of a public magistrate case hurt your privacy even more (and this great game as well) and I really wondered why you do this. I thought the case was closed, honestly.
I know that Jason does not believe me and doesn't want to talk to me, but maybe you can tell me how this situation can be solved?
Shall I delete me char?
Shall I delete my account?
Will this make you happy?
Seriously, if it's just revenge that Jason (or you) seeks, I can give him what he wants.
I see only punishment , punishement, punishment and enraged emotions in his words towards me.
So, honestly, this is only a game, what are we really talking about now?
Do we want a solution or a punishment for this? Because no matter what happens, this will remain in the room.

What I believe more as solution is that Jason should get his account back and continue playing BM - and we sort it out in a moderated room and leave this forum because we hurt only the game here. This must stop.
This is my offer: You, Jason, Ays and a moderator. and we sort it out. As we should have done before the critical point of deleting.
I think it is not fair that someone quits after 10 years with such a reason. I wouldn't want this as well.
If you want my head besides this, you can have it. If it makes you happy.