Author Topic: Use of Rumour and personal information on irc, in forums, ingame and other places like skype and fac  (Read 34938 times)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Dear Magistrates,

first of all, thank you all for the time and effort you have put into this case, I am sure it was not one of your easier ones.
I fully abide by your verdict, I would be a hypocrite to not accept it, since the justice which ruled upon me, is also the justice I entrusted when I filed my complaint in against the accusant. Titans, Magistrates, no matter who it is, I believe you do what is best for this game.
So I abide by your verdict as I always have done till now and repent for the actions in which I have been found guilty.

Second, and most important of all, I want to apologize once more to the two harmed players Jason and Laura and hope that they see the verdict given to me as a just one and I hope that they see this case now as closed as I do.
We shall move forward and even if we might not be the best friends in the future, I certainly hope that I can play at a normal level with hopefully both players in the future again.

I thank you all for your time and I hope that everyone can return hopefully to normal levels now and enjoy this great game.
I will in contrary enjoy a 3 days break and redefine my stance, as the magistrates suggest to me.

Best,
Alexandros aka Atanamir
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 04:24:43 PM by Atanamir »