Author Topic: Dobromir retires  (Read 7845 times)

nanakisan

• Freeman
  • I'm a absolute looney! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    • View Profile
    • My Gallery of 3D madness
Re: Re: Fallangard
« Topic Start: July 09, 2013, 05:59:50 AM »
This was a OOC message response i received 2 days before Dobromir quit. I basically laid down my issues on him about the current status of how caligus was going. Frankly you can just feel the disdain and heart break in his words. By this time you can clearly tell he was broken....

Out-of-Character from Aiden Menethil   (2 days, 7 hours ago)
Basically I dont think anyone in Caligus knows this but Atanamir ruler of Perdan on declaration of war filed an OOC report to have myself and Deytheur removed as rulers because he claimed we were in some sort of relationship OOC.  He further messages rulers about it OOC trying to convince people to turn on Caligus.  Because of this I already decided to quit the game after this war is over.  I havent told anyone just yet.  I tried to distance myself from the game for a while to regain some interest but when i take days off from the game something bad normally goes wrong.  We lost those regions because Takeshi was supposed to be taking care of stuff while I was on a temporary break from that fustrating issue.

Either way Sirion should be coming shortly.  Im sorry things are annoying you.

Jason Zammit

This is all i have. The rest of the whole Rumors thing i believe can somewhat. Be found in the topic about fane. Atanamir is just boasting his head off in there.
I am a lunatic wrapped in bacon. Sprinkled with swiss, smoothered in mustard and then buried in lettuce. I'm delicious!