Author Topic: Dobromir retires  (Read 7798 times)

Menethil

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Fallangard
« Topic Start: July 09, 2013, 11:30:49 AM »
Thank you Zaki for being so overzealous and posting here my words.
You should care more though about providing an ingame reason for the war declaration of Sirion to Perdan today.  ;)

Now, I rather prefer to answer this though for myself: I will not discuss this matter deeper than it needs to be.
Whatever I had as OOC issue with Jason I went the official way and filed a report at the Titans, as the game rules say.
I even asked Anaris about what correct way (Titans or Magistrates) to go back then.
Also I have given solari my word that I will not comment the content of the report again if brought forward by third parties who just want to strip some flame war up.

Now, in all short form, about this OOC message: Jason lashed out at part of the entire community and one player especially and leave scorched earth behind him.

Please let us remind some basic rule:

I don't think that a player who ragequits obviously due to a IC event and then lashes out against parts of community and particularly one player in personal is the abiding by this rule. I think it is sad when other old and reknown players forget their own rules, just because another old player overstretched the line between IC/OOC for himself. I am as old player as Jason (and even older) as well, I know those rules by heart and honestly, if I would file a report everytime I felt harassed by Dobromir or someone else on IC/OOC/IRC, then Magistrates would have a lot to do. I also keep no IRC logs for this reason anymore, because I simply ignore people who want to offend me. Anyway, Jason has quit and I wish all the best for his RL, we should hold no grudges over a game, cause really it is only a game.

Sidenote: I had my ragequit many years ago as well. Lavigna and those with me in realms back then remember. (Edited: I repented few days later to Tom and due to petition of other players he gave me the account back, I still am very thankful for this)
This happens when BM gets too personal for you. But I think ragequit is good lesson some type of people have to undergo in order to see things clearer and redefine position. I hope that Jason finds also the peace to return again to BM someday and enjoys the game again as he really should do.

I think I already wrote too much again and I want to keep this matter at a reasonable level and niveau, without too many emotions.
Thank you.

No Atanamir I quit only because of your OOC tirade against me.  When it comes to irc you are the one who began accusing me of an OOC conspiracy against your realm, banned me from channel and such.  It was a matter of time with you going on and on about it your whining on the forum I was going to call you out of this bull!@#$ and I did.  I apologised only for the harsh words against you but you still took an IC situation completely OOC to start with.  I was already angry and this.

Obviously shortly after we were no longer on speaking terms.  I see you blow up the forum with myself and ruler of Eponllyn presumably dating.  Completely unacceptable and borders all things wrong to do in the game.  It didnt just stop there.  I got messages in the game OOC that Atanamir contacted them trying to convince them of this and turn on Caligus.  Queen Autrey is one of them and Erik of Sirion was definately talked to OOC about it by Atanamir also.

Im sure there is alot more people who got told by Atanamir about this.  I just dont know about it.  Im just saying this is anything but a rage quit for IC reasons.  I was burnt out and planning to quit because of the OOC reasons after the war was over.  When the succeession happened it was something I simply didnt want to deal with any longer.  The character Nanaki in Caligus even contacted me OOC a few days before about me being different.  It more then showed me the game was not right for me anymore because one player ruined it all for me.

Dont try and turn this into a rage quit.  Im not a kid that does that and this is far from it.  I would prefer you leave me and your comments about me completely alone Atanamir you have said enough about me as it is.