Author Topic: Dobromir retires  (Read 7837 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Dobromir retires
« Reply #15: July 09, 2013, 06:45:11 PM »
As a fairly old player in this game i have to say this is sad ,sad, sad.

In fact the minute i heard it i went online on irc to talk to the player of Dobromir.In 2 months it is the 2nd case of player abbandoning the game for ooc harass and it disturbs me a lot.
When i was on irc i said that it makes me sad because we are a friendly community and i got laughed at by some people there.Do i need to say it made me more sad? In all my years in this game i made friends through BM, we still get to laugh and it used to be like this for many years, apparently this is not the case anymore and people do feel the opposite .

It is a fact there was a huge ooc bickering from both parts since the war between Perdan and Caligus started and let's admit IC reasons did start it.
Apparently when some players get too passionate for a realm of theirs it always ends up OOC when it cannot be fought IC.Sad.

Accusations occured both ways, both parts admit it, one apparently went too far.

What i said to Jason yesterday is that the moment he received those ooc messages about Alex speaking of his private life he should have filled a complain. Alex on the other hand did, he thought he was right and he did, then again it seems from what people say that he also discussed it oocly with other players and this is not acceptable.

When a deletion takes place the balance in a fight suddenly falls on one part, the remaining one that is.

I am not sure how fair it is to stop looking in such cases only because one part deletes it's account.And the reason is that such action leaves one part mistreated, either that is the part that left or the part that remains. In game it may not make much difference some people will say..Well is that entirely true? I mean what if those who actually feel they had enough and quit do have right on their side and in the game remains the aggressor unharmed.I am not saying Alex is an ass and we should hunt him down but it pretty much leaves that image if this case gets closed.

I remind you this is the 2nd case of a player deleting his account because he feels harassed. Woelfy's case stills pisses me off because i know it wasn't entirely his fault and while he is not a part of the game anymore, some of the people that forced him to delete are.Still in that case without proper investigation we don't really know who 's fault it was.

I don't know if i am making my point clear here but one thing i love in this game is it's community, sure we have our shameful moments but this community is strong and should remain like this and having old players delete is always a shame.

Do speak up people, do speak up IN TIME and never let such cases drop only because you feel you had enough.I believe i m talking for many old farts here when i say this, because even if we dislike some characters i m sure there is nothing to hate on the player.So let's not make it about the player in the end.

And if at this moment there are people who have evidence about this case i believe they should be brought up even if Jason deleted and give a closure to this case even after the deletion, otherwise i m sure we will see more accounts deleted in the future .
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-