Author Topic: Dobromir retires  (Read 7797 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dobromir retires
« Reply #15: July 10, 2013, 01:42:56 AM »
I got messages in the game OOC that Atanamir contacted them trying to convince them of this and turn on Caligus.  Queen Autrey is one of them and Erik of Sirion was definately talked to OOC about it by Atanamir also.

I don't want to be involved in this kind of problems, really. I'm just a simple guy that like to drink and enjoy the game. I have little and almost no contact with players and I can count in the fingers of one hand how many of them know me more than some OOC messages or beyond my own characters. I also can count in my fingers how many times I used the IRC and how I don't like to be involved in such disputes.

At some point, some people tough that Erik is too much important (and he is) and because of that, as player, I became involved at some point in some problems between Jason and Alex (I even cared to remember their names until now). I can understand... we are all competitive people. I can see each side, but I have my own opinion and my own view about the subject.  And this is not something I want to share, because it's not a position against one or another. I just think they need to sit down, drink a beer, solve their problems an move on.

This is a good game, but this is just a !@#$ing game. And when someone want to win, for a reason or another, and it goes down the road, we must reconsider our stances. In the end, if you cannot, relax and enjoy the sun out there. We always can turn off the videogame until the rage pass away.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 01:45:18 AM by Eduardo Almighty »
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!