Author Topic: Image BM community gives to players via forums, it is horrible...  (Read 25102 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Recently reading forums makes me feel like poop... what a crap playerbase we have. Compalints of cheating, OOC harassing, rage quits, unSMA activity...

Forums have turned to LawMaster, evidences spread to public, private irc chats and logs posted... If i would be intrested about the game and see discussions here at forums, i would skip this game... i wouldnt have time or intrest to play lawmaster too.

I have decided to stop visiting here, cause it really makes me feel like poop... am i really spending my time with people like this? I have also dropped my irc activity to minimum(mainly cause of i'm at vacation and no time for chatting), i dont want my talks posted all over forum. I admit i used to talk a lot at irc, i have even held in character meeting at IRC, just to make it easier to discuss... and then we sent formal messages to each other about the discussion. But really, posting privat chats public is like sharing private letter.

I'm prolly going to stick only IG from now on, and i definately will warn people about the forum discussions, that it has very little anything to do with game itself... atleast i hope so.

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~