Author Topic: Image BM community gives to players via forums, it is horrible...  (Read 24895 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Again, if that is what you prefer to do, that is entirely up to you, and I fully support your decision either way.

But that is not what is happening in the current Magistrate case.

This is not a case of Atanamir tossing friendly insults at Dobromir/Menethil. That stuff happens all the time on IRC, as you well know, and I have yet to see anyone even suggest opening a Magistrate case because of it.

This is a case of sustained harassment through multiple channels due to completely OOC factors that are none of Atanamir's business. If my wife were playing BattleMaster, it would not be anyone's business to know who she was in-game, or even that she was in the game. Not even if she were playing as the ruler of a realm that was close to a realm one of my characters ruled. RL is RL, and there is not one single person in BattleMaster who has a right to know anything about what other players do in their RL.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan