Author Topic: Atamara- The Barony of Makar  (Read 6984 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara- The Barony of Makar
« Reply #15: June 24, 2013, 06:53:34 AM »
Carelia would be a good place too. While Carelians aren't vikings, we certainly share some qualities with vikings and war might not be as far away for our realm as most think. That and we semi-frequently have rp's and do other things to pass the time like war games so while you wait for war you shouldn't be too bored either.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Varwulf

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: July 14, 2013, 05:12:36 PM »
I've looked at the map of Atamara recently and it's interesting how everything but the north east corner has more or less stayed the exact same for well over two years now.  This is one reason I avoid the continent I started on :)
Varwulf (Vix Tiramora), Rhyndaria (Caergoth), Ikosia (Caergoth), Kunoreyvn (Sandalak), Kimiakiaruni (Sandalak), Balkrom (Nothoi), Sythia (Arcaea), Eviera (Morek Empire)

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: July 15, 2013, 12:38:40 AM »
North east? you mean north west? it hasn't change and it ain't going to change anytime soon  8)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 12:45:28 AM by Jaron »
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

stuartalexmc

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: July 15, 2013, 07:13:25 PM »
Yeah the Barony is still going; I only took over because all of the other characters were inactive.

There's only like 4 or 5 people actively playing in the realm; you can't change much when theres nothing to change.

I was introduced to the game by a friend and he's left because he thought it was a chore.

Gris

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: July 17, 2013, 12:19:23 PM »
No, actually northwest is completely the same, only Darka there :D, northeast is completely changed, Minas Ithil is gone, Minas Leon formed, Eston fractured into 3 realms, BoM reduced significantly, Hammarsett gone, Coria transformed into Silnaria, there  :)

A bit diverting, but if game becomes a chore, then I think it's time to stop playing. However beauty of this game is that you can really play it at your own pace, even few minutes a day can suffice. I had bouts when I really played minimally even paused, but always get back and hit it heavy. In this aspect BM is really unique.
At the double quick they charge, the canister rips through them, to the mouth of hell they march, glory, the only gain...