Author Topic: Player Harassment and Creation of a Toxic Atmosphere  (Read 40845 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
For starters, I will recuse myself from voting on this since I have characters in both Silnaria and CE.

I tend to agree with Sacha that all of this, even taken together, is a borderline non-issue. It's really not that bad, especially when you look at some of the other Social Contract cases we've had recently. This isn't all that toxic by comparison. I would be willing to go so far as to admit that there might be a touch of unpleasantness in some of the indicated players' attitudes, but it's hardly crossing the line, it's just got a bit of a sharp edge to it.

Honestly I think everyone involved just needs to take a chill pill and stop making things so personal. Some of the Darkan and Cagilan players have really gotten nasty with each other a couple times here on the forum recently. I get that there's plenty of IC bad blood there, but why make it bad blood between the players? That's uncalled for. It's just a game. Maybe the biggest reason to step back and take a deep breath? How about this thread:

http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,4428.0.html