Author Topic: Player Harassment and Creation of a Toxic Atmosphere  (Read 40844 times)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Magistrates please close this file and vote. Though the respected parties have spoken beside Jason elegant, I believe it is going into bickering and well useless chatter.

Yes, you can share your opinion of the matter, but at the end lets keep it steady and clean. I personally am not excited or enthusiastic on these circumstance that have arisen through when I see as in-game/ OCC mingling. It's perplexing what occurred, I am not saying it isn't. Weak case strong case that's not up to many of us.

Please lock this thread and vote, I am not asking but simply requesting. The talks going on are a month old in RL, I wonder why it took so long to come up but it did. I do wish this issue is resolved for it has made me question a few things.

I do see though his point, but I do see others. Let our judges vote and be done with it. I've seen a few comment regarding they are upset and may leave game, that is their choice, let us get over with this issue and move forth and make AT better...

I see this as do not speak OCC regarding another player and keep your mouth shut OCC wise. Sadly this is the precedent that is unfolding....

This game needs more people with thick skin, I take every insults as a character never as a player this is a game to have fun and isn't to win.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)