Author Topic: Bowie  (Read 6595 times)

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Bowie
« Topic Start: April 20, 2011, 08:35:13 AM »
Ohhh, this is to be a roleplay trap? Sorry, I am used to people actually trying to kill or imprison Bowie  :P. (unless I am doubly wrong...hmm).

Well here is some information on the relationship between Bowie and Sallowtown you can use (if that is to be the spot you nab him). As it stands now the Sallowsian tribes do not like Bowie and would also be interested in capturing him. The reason for this is because after he claimed to be their saviour (as the incarnated Prince Sallow), launched a crusade to conquer the city and become its Duke, he impregnated one of their princesses, killed a lot of the opponents to the son's linkage to the tribal royalty, and then after he was deposed the princess tried to install their son as a leader. They exiled the son of Bowie (Winter Ironsides) to Atamara. This will be the second time he has visited the city since he lost his seat as Duke. The first time was when Winter was young and Bowie was escaping D'Hara after he was banned for conspiring to overthrow the King (which was a long time ago).

He was the first and last Duke of Sallowtown. As for the religious connection, his claim as the incarnated Prince comes from the religion Way of Arexi Dragons, a local off shoot of the Way of the Dragons, D'Hara's original indigenous faith. That religion no longer exists but Bowie still holds to parts of the beliefs. Not sure if you need to use any of that stuff, but its on the wiki if you want to include it.
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there